Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WORLD CUP - 2018 [Who's Going to Win]
Terrible goalman. Croatia played better
Congrats France.
Wonderful game CROATIA, this squad will be remembered.
Slep cryin

France won.
ALLE LES BLUES!

@MELTDOWN
(07-15-2018, 06:33 PM)Arlequina Wrote: Slep cryin

France won.

And Brasil wen't home with all those "great" players, without winning any kind of medal, so please sit down and shut up while Neymar is rolling on the floor faking another faul.
(07-15-2018, 05:59 PM)Sleep Wrote: Terrible goalman. Croatia played better

You had a wonderful run this world cup and I only have respect for your team. That being said, you neither deserved to win nor played better than us (the score proves it) and if you don't agree to that then you don't know a thing about tactics and playing smart football.

ANYWAYS ON EST LES CHAMPIONS DU MONDE SALLES MERDES ALORS FERMEZ VOS GUEULES <3!
Haha Meltdown n1

Poor Slep.
Zero cup titles 4 croats

France well deserved!
Meltdowm please. First goal wasn’t even a faul. Griezman went for a dive and got s freekick by a naive Ref, he fell before he was even touched by anyone. Second goal could and couldn’t be a penalty, depends on which ref you decide. The other 2 goals went in because our Goalman failed so bad to raise his hands up. We dominated through the whole game, you had one shot at a target in first 45 minutes, what are you talking about? We had the ball possesion, more shots on target, more duels between players won. You basically have attacked us 2 times. Rest of the game was Croatia being infront of your goal without you even touching the ball. Also, it was Africa vs Croatia, not France vs Croatia. Even you yourself are not a native Frenchman lol!

Our goalkeeper fucked us up, whole statistics table were better for Croatia and we had the ball during the whole game attacking your side.
I don't know what match you were watching cuz I didn't see the same things:
1- You have more SHOTS not SHOTS ON TARGET which ultimately means your possession was useless and your attacks weren't dangerous.
2- Our goal conversion rate is far better than yours which also means that although we didn't have that many attacks, almost all of them were possible goals unlike yours and your shots to the crowd. 
3- Croatia-France in an open match: we would probably loose, why? you have the best midfield in the world and I don't think anyone can contest that which is why yesterday's match was a defensive game for France. You're delusional if you don't realise we gave possession away purposefully and focused on counter-attacks. 
4- First goal was a dive but I'm not complaining (you wouldn't if the roles were reversed and I would probably but that's how it is). Penalty is a penalty without any doubts as Persic's hand was extended. 
5- I don't care if your goalie wasn't up to the task (in your opinion), he is part of your team and you have to accept that. 

In short, you weren't dangerous this game and that's because you lost in terms of tactics and that cost you. This is my opinion and I believe it is the general opinion and analysis of the game. Again, now that I am not drunk, I wouldn't have been sad if you guys had won because you had a legendary run in this world cup

(And Croatia can beat Brazil ten times in a row without batting an eye, I don't know why Brazilians always bring up their 5 cup titles when they fuck up, it is a sour excuse for playing shit football.)

ALLEZZ LES BLEUS!
All in all, our goalkeeper fucked up, penalty fucked us up mentally, it could be a much better game. I hope we will go this far on the European Championship aswell.