Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<.>
(02-09-2018, 09:41 PM)Sleep Wrote: Well, you're an admin, and you can close the topic if you think the topic is here just for more negativity!

If that so then it would have been closed long time ago but the powers like this are given to some admins
(02-09-2018, 09:49 PM)Humza Wrote: If that so then it would have been closed long time ago but the powers like this are given to some admins

[Image: zbVJa_6iQuSTzmgUXFrFZQ.png]

tbh, after this comment man... the respect that you had, i think you lost it... specially for me, if you think this is a 'shitty game' then why the fuck are you even here?? dude you're just a disgrace to yourself and to this game, to this community as-well. you don't even deserve to be an admin.
(02-10-2018, 09:59 AM)Winnie Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 09:49 PM)Humza Wrote: If that so then it would have been closed long time ago but the powers like this are given to some admins

tbh, after this comment man... the respect that you had, i think you lost it... specially for me, if you think this is a 'shitty game' then why the fuck are you even here?? dude you're just a disgrace to yourself and to this game, to this community as-well. you don't even deserve to be an admin.

Says the one , who said I am leaving this community after I banned gangste
Do you think I care? About you having respect for me? I don't at all, this is not the game it's the forum and I am pretty sure you can't play from forums, don't worry about my disgrace look into yourself before talking about someone else and for what I said that was because you will never know or understand.
And for ; "You don't even deserve to be an admin" , yet still I AM THE ONE! hah
shut the fuck up dude, you are an admin, act like one.
(02-10-2018, 09:59 AM)Winnie Wrote:

Winner I think ur the one who lost respect for making this statement don't act like ur an AI without any feelings  
Tbh I hate humza I always used to flame him but I respect him now onwards for his wisdom
What humza said is truth she don't need to do this much for this shitty samp  , the way u guys  react shows how inhuman u guys are, u thinking promising on dead father is ajoke  Im not supporting anyone here I only replied here due to Winnie reply for humza
(02-10-2018, 11:30 AM)yeezus Wrote: shut the fuck up dude, you are an admin, act like one.

LOL this guy is sooo pissed off for nothing, guess what stfu or i'll whoop your ass real hard -_- You're a peasant, act like that
..... the bullshit level is too high on this thread
Jasmine is humza's cousin sister... @tony  now i tell you what is a good move in this situation,  humza go message your sister on fb to edit that reply and tell her remove those things, i didn't comment on what jasmine said... and i'm not being 'inhuman' maybe she was pissed but including parents and religion into this? are you fucking kidding me? well never-mind... who knows aggression better then me.

(02-10-2018, 11:26 AM)Humza Wrote: Says the one , who said I am leaving this community after I banned gangste
Do you think I care? About you having respect for me? I don't at all, this is not the game it's the forum and I am pretty sure you can't play from forums, don't worry about my disgrace look into yourself before talking about someone else and for what I said that was because you will never know or understand.
And for ; "You don't even deserve to be an admin" , yet still I AM THE ONE! hah

says the who? lol i don't even know when 'gangste' (you cannot even spell names well but nvm can't help those dead-brain cells) so yeah, when did gangster got banned...? and are you fucking dumb? why would i make reply telling you things about 'forums'. you're talking about  'a shitty game' now forum is 'a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.' now get that thing first, and you didn't refer your reply towards a any sort of 'forum game'??? lmao why i made a reply is bcuz you're being disrespectful towards a game that i play... can't help you if you don't have good enough frnds that this game is 'shitty' for you. i do have good frnds and i love this game, and i love every aspect of it. so gtfo with your 'sister' if you think this is a 'shitty game'

and yeah i do understand, that a child is swearing on his/her parents it's your duty as a brother to tell her to remove those religious things and swearings... those are fucking childish... and where the fuck was your 'understanding' when your sister called 'politicians are thief' referring to ammarz's personal life. where the fuck was your understanding when she was being racist 'bitching is in Indians blood'. 

dude you are biased from top to bottom... you were inactive lately now what's with this 'superhero entry'? so just remember one thing make sure to look what you write ten times and then give a reply.

and about your administratorship, i couldn't careless tbh... don't act like a stupid child 'HA... HA... HA... i'm STILL THE ONE!! HA... HA.. HA...' you're not a king lmao... but sure consider yourself kings of trash-bin, bcuz that's where you belong.

i have different stuff to do, i have a better standing in samp than you... you're just nerd and sitting duck on a PC defending a person who is mentally ill, who starts bringing parents and religions into this game. i know it's not a joke... but writing it in public that's not right. that's it! peace!
Sorry to interfere
Edit what?
What is wrong with her mssg? did she flamed your religion? did she said anything to your father? 
I'm also an Indian, I didn't took it as racial dis, She frequently uses line "In your blood"
You're just making issue out of it just like other kids
Go love whatever the fk you love, every1 do have their own perspective n you can't force one to think in a way.
Why you even bother on this? Coming out of nowhere just to seek some attention with a dull reply -_-
You're nobody but silly ass hater who's seeking out for every moment to disrespect Jas
respect?
Your respect my shoe, that is what you deserve
Who are you hah?
15 yo, you would need some time to think differently
Get over it, stop spamming kid
lock this topic guys is out of control lol