Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Oldiez'N'Baldiez gang Thread
We are going to take over LVP. Coldthugz is going to collapse because us. Hahaha
well, I wish you a lot of success  })!
(02-16-2007, 10:57 PM)JUTD link Wrote:well, I wish you a lot of success  })!
+1 :p

-tj
You are going nowhere. You don't even have a name, you're all undercover. Thugz, if you are geting stupid messages like "coldthugz are sing you" or "you are an excelent player", dont pay atention. This gang just want some spyes.
(02-16-2007, 11:29 PM)P_U_F_I link Wrote:You are going nowhere. You don't even have a name, you're all undercover. Thugz, if you are geting stupid messages like "coldthugz are sing you" or "you are an excelent player", dont pay atention. This gang just want some spyes.

Excelent > Excellent
Atention > Attention
Spyes > Spies

Also, you should look at the title before posting. You think they have no name? Title: "Oldiez'N'Baldiez gang Thread"

-tj
well, sorry for my english, i am from Romania
Wanna have a own subforum?
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=422.0
It's about time we got some decent competition!
Borat, Yesterday It was 4 thugz vs 6 "twats" And to be honest, If it wasnt for the help u guys had form salvo (even though we are still outnumbered) We would have onwed u guys, And by the way, one of your members, stone cold can hack into pez's account, and if i am not mistaking, that should be a ban.
hey where do i sign up this gang looks awesome i know i am a newbie to the server but can i join :)