[Image: sa_mp_209.png]

Ingame Name: QUIPT/QWIPT
Birthday: 1 DAY YEAR
Other Games: NO
Playing SA-MP Since: 2006
Playing on LVP Since: 2007
Introduction:

Start

2006, if I remember correctly, was created by one of the first customers samp. Honestly say I do not remember his name ... At first it was just racing. There were only a couple of servers. It was impossible to get out and shoot at people for example. I belong to this game is not serious. We started to play it with my friend in reality ..

01b. client
01b. Came a month later, he remembered me intermittently lags, bugs. Was not possible to play, remaining in the game for more than 15 minutes. I played with different nicknames. The most common method in the samp was DB. Yes, yes, it was Little Whitey server .. haha I remember my friend trying to outsmart the rules of a single server .. There will need to score 100 kills in a row. We were killing each other to get a special tank or a hunter.

[PA]/[P@] Team
Later .. out and the next samp clients, such as 02. there that I met with the PA team .. at the time it was not a clan .. It consisted of 3-4 people, (DITC, IMEX, Zjonjka, theGUN ..) they did not have a forum, internet site, they never took part in clan wars .. only after some time they had a its own public server .. PA - taught me everything, bugs (especially the 2 shots), agility, a team game. and more .. We used to play on Russian servers, such as [WAR], GTA-RU, [MOB] DeathMatch .. well, theGUN was the third in the ranking of LW on murder, so I took my time in line there RATIO (second - 170 kills - 2 deaths) .. The gun was later moderator. We were machines). I had good communication with [UvH] HUNTER8149 or something like that, and some [W] members ..

GTA-T Tournament
In 2007 appeared the GTA-T tournament, I had to go there in the first line of this tournament as a team PA. We were the victors.
[Image: Untitled1.png]
We had 7 or 6 members and first time we took 1st place TOP gangs. Just I was fortunate enough to occupy the sixth position in the list of gangsters of all time! I remember when we first drove on the grove street in LS.. cheaters [PTM] Al_Pacino and shot it on video and a coward [BT] Baton who was hiding in his house .. Sound ridiculous, but at that time with C bug used quite a few ..

Leaving SAMP
Still later, at some time, I'm tired of samp, I deleted all, it was necessary to solve many problems in real life .. My father left the family .. I was left alone with my mother.

The Return. LasVenturas Play Ground
After regeneration. At sunset in 2007 .. I lost all my old contacts ..
It so happened that I was Interested foreign server in samp. I joined with LVP. I was still a loner ... and did not want to join not one of the clans. While I was called many .. I was interested to evolve there on their own, receive, and to earn credibility. I steal cars, steal money from the rich, hunt ... And yet, I was very interested to see how waging war on the server impurity band - such as CT (Cold Thugz leader with Jay) and on the other side of B & A (Clowns)  led the legendary to the server Rsole. at that time complied with a BA alliance with another gang called the O & B (with its leader Pancakeman, the second stage was a estroe and YeraY .. Even a little and later estroe yeray led this gang with the departure of the sump Pancakeman).

[BA] vs [CT] -

LVP at me as attracted singles matches in Fight Club ... And it is not inevitably I still fucked my first contacts and acquaintances .. It was Killah_B - Talk, a revolutionary, who was already at that time one of the soldiers gang Cold Thugz .. I admit it was very difficult to learn how to learn and get used to playing without two shots bug. But I'm progressing ... For a long time, I would not consist in the gang. A simple game that helped in the fact that another (Some of them were [HsG] clan, where I met with [HsG] Benji) ... In the end, after many wars, with BA and CT, I decided to apply to the CT. Passed the test in person at Jay. And slowly was beginning to hate the threshing shed BA killing them one by one, together.

[BB] BloodBrothers
A month later, O & B broke .. and rejoice as a young clan plays only on a public server on RW ... he was named as [BB] blood brothers. Leaders to become estroe, rcp, YeraY, Turkey ..
And now each individually -
estroe - At the time, admit more concerned about their privacy and a career in LVP. He was there in a team of administrators. And had a pretty strong reputation ..
More than his clan ...
rcp - A leader with a capital .. Was always in the shadows, but always around taking their participation. Chief Scripter and his father [BB]. The same best friend who is YeraY its almost the exact opposite ..
YeraY - smokes dope, potion, four times a day. The kindest man in the world after Bob Marley. and so on. Fri
Turkey - gave [BA] and went to [BB] .. still staying with their principles that had [BA] .. that for my part did not seem good. He was always ardent and aggressive, forbid all in a row .. I could never find his language with him in other matters as well as with estroe.
At that time I was very interested to grow up in a clan .. be the best .. try to take part in everything. Just shut gang CT .. and many have gone to [BB] ... and I was not an exception too. I first put on the tag in the game. By passing just a fighter .. I am also involved in media .. made the first intro video clan .. doing screenshots.

[BB] enter 25 members -

BB chronicles -

I became his. Linking with us in arranging and Killah_B won 2on2 GROVE STREET Tournament. At RW.

[Image: 9hnt6p.jpg]

Later we began to challenge the [BA] .. had great war 10 of 10 .. 15 to 15 ... at the base.
[BB] grew very quickly ..

DONT GIVE UP OR MANY MANY CLOWNS AROUND!!! -

Soon we began to take part in clan wars .. I admit we had a very strong
composition on the RW .. And our triumph in the first was when we beat [W] ...
This also was my own triumph .. I scored - 13 murders and - 2 deaths.
Later, the situation is complicated by LVP. Many envied us .. we have to fight with [BA] more and more often. also helped them with many clans .. almost all opposed to us. We tried to survive. They then tried to play with us honestly do not. using a high ping ...
In two weeks later in a clan I have already received the title of Elite Brother.
After several devastating wars with
[W] 5 - 3 Won, [H] 5 - 0 Won, [HC4L] 5 - 0 Won, [LVM] 6 - 0 Won, [Sw] 5 - 3 Won, [H] 5 - 0 Won, [JOK3R ] 5 - 0 Won, [sK] 5 - 3 Won ..
I got the status of Co-Leader. but I've always wanted something more from the clan ... I knew that the war with [BA] will not survive long in the LVP .. and that sooner or later someone will go to inactive.
So I decided to organize a clan war with [BA] ... crossing the road this estroe and Tureky which there is arranged a situation in our clan ...
We have suffered a defeat from BA .. I will not make excuses .. They did not play honestly. Lag, Ping .. Everything was against us ... Thus the lesion and to expect as I .. turkey and estroe left the clan ..
At the same time, I had time to organize as a clan war with the [NB]. I knew that we were not ready ... the only thing that I really wanted it as a draw [BB] to WW. And I got it ...
And now, without estroe and Turkey ..
We began to evolve .. I could to prevent a more serious training .. pick of the clan war .. and even to prepare people individually ... We came to the GTA-T ...([BA] was following us even there..btw later mostly players of [BA] reformed as [uL] with their old school founder - Ryankilla).. [BB] Participants were organized by the World CuP 90NIN3 which we were invited to the tournament.

Year 2008-2009
We were getting stronger and stronger ... from the lesions, we also sought and won, and. Finishing second in the first championship of samp clan by [U ] ([Fired_up was first) .. Leaving behind it such as clans [SAE] (3rd place) ... also there was a single championships like World SAMP cup 1on1 by [U ] i made 1/8 and lost there against [RSAH]Blawdzie.......other championship i won against [NB]Eminich 5-3 in 1st round..then i left it..
Just finished second in Samp League tournament by playing in the finals with
[SAW] (Ex founder - Skill) ...
The game had its own character .. I was very grateful to this mens who were with me in the team during the whole time ... namely Pancakeman, YeraY, Snip3r, Gangeris, Halo, .. as simply members of the clan, Chilli, Hoffpop, Explosive, ..

Leaving [BB]
At some point, Yeray become completely indifferent to the clan, the training were held less and less ... I was tired of endlessly reminders ... and yet decided to withdraw from the clan ... The reason for this was .. Yes, I've seen at any level playing [MOB] .. I liked their responsibility, self-discipline, which I unfortunately could not put it alone in [BB] ...
I went for many ... Some of them even set up their own clan .. rather, revived the O & B. .. namely Pancakeman, gangeris [OnB]
all of them naturally are still my closest friends in the samp ..P.s. After my leaving - estroe and Turkey is back.

[MOB]
Many do not even believe what happened. I was in [BB] for 2 years. More dedicated player was not there ...
I got [MOB.m] from DoughBoy already a day later after the departure of [BB] ..
I confess, as I led in [MOB] communication with vinnie .. I tried to show themselves the most with the best hand .. I went to IRC .. I was always one of those who attended the long nights WarZone .. And even took rated murders in 10th place for all 4 years of existence [MOB] .. I remember a time when Insomnia personally called me to the coaching staff.
For me it was a great honor to play for the [MOB] Clan war ... and become one of the principal of the strongest players in the composition.
[EG], [S2D], [2pac], [UgP], [HOT] .. It was not hard to get here the status of remaining faithful SENIOR [MOB] for the third year ...

[MOB] vs [S2D] -

[MOB] vs [uGp] -

[MOB]Suraj vs [MOB]Raskas & Metallica sounds (Classical fights!!!) and rest fight club fights -

I am very grateful to all of my time here ..
Unfortunately I'm not the one that earlier, and I can not give proper attention to my game ... but nevertheless, I am very pleased that our numbers came GodFather of russian Community - Skill. (I am honored to fight him, shoulder to shoulder in the arenas of a / d.
Back in reality, I confess to you with all my heart, guys .. I found the girl of my dreams .. and want from her child! I am very apologize I just stopped to chat with you in the IRC ... But believe me, I'm still with you all (crying xD) ..

Epilogue. RU-Squad (Russian National SAMP team) in 2009 year
Just in time I was invited to the team as leader. The team was very strong and experienced .. Skill, [U1tra] Electro, [E1ect] Evgen, [BB] QUIPT, [Fired_up] KL, [TDH] Akella, .. It is a pity that in the short interval did not pass any World Championship round. It was conducted a few informal games with [U ], [TboD], [BB], [Ask] ...

[RU] - squad vs [U] -

2016. Return on LVP
Well, in 2015 i was playing on ROLEPLAY servers lol... But for me its like to play paper bow on a string with pitbull.. I wish only more bloood and rapes.. and Since i see BB is pretty enough active on LVP and SAMP.. finally i decided to leave MOB coz they wont to play SA-MP again.. i lost any interests with em..anyway i removed all steams xfires and skype rest shit and lost any community.. and i left em. I really respect a persons like vinnie and Raskas big thanks to you all guys. So,.. I rejoined [BB].. We resolved our problems with yeray..even i was visited his country in real life and his city Barcelona..and... I see new bloods in BB clan - new members...  And i try to get my skills back day in day... Also i decided to organize LVP league -tournament with active and strong LVP clans like [V] [H] [SWK] [R2D] [BB].. I serious want to get on LVP more active manys people/players. And enjoing the game.. Ye now [BA] is dead and i no see [uL] around.. I see manys BB members in admins staff.. things is changed.. New times has come.. Will see...

[Image: serene_outlaw_logo_by_elsendor_d5huia5.png]

Thanks for reading all this shit.  _O_

PART 2 (Q - THE WAY OF THE MONK) --->
https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-33824-post...#pid477824
Lol so long and nice
Nice intro Quipt.Learned a lot more about BB from this too :) I look forward to see how far we will go in these times. ;) And those videos are great..
(07-05-2016, 03:38 PM)Diablo. Wrote: Nice intro Quipt. learned a lot more about BB from this too :D

I was just about to reply saying all new BBs and not only should read this as QUIPT offers some great insights into our history.

Fantastic intro! A lot of things have changed indeed and I'm also excited to see what time will bring us.
[uL]. my worst creation.
Welcome Back QUIPT to LVP , Cya in Game
can't believe I read it all
Really have to say, well done Quipt. That was worth reading all of it, came to know more about the past. Looking forward to the future, let's see how things go!
Nice intro QUIPT :D
Thanks for reading this.

btw here
My Role play life... :/
2014-2015

[Image: sa_mp_065.png]

[Image: sa_mp_108.png]

[Image: sa_mp_112.png]

[Image: sa_mp_118.png]

[Image: sa_mp_145.png]
[Image: sa_mp_017.png]
[Image: sa_mp_179.png]