Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[suggestion]Gumball Rallies
OK. A gumball rally = Long distance race.

There is no course. There is no set car. You pick a car, you start from a point and must get to point B ASAP. Pick your route, pick it wisely.

What do you think? I've done this once or twice on my server, and it was really fun. The two times I did it on LVP was a 1on1, and noobs kept getting in the way for first one, I crashed in the second.

It would be cool if this was add as an official race, or had backing from the management, so noobs and regulars alike wouldn't kill anyone that is in for the Gumball Rally.

-tj

P.S. If you want to try... go from the Gang Base to Mount Chilliad... a few courses to take :+
I think a multipoint thing would be good, like grove street to the desert airstrip to angle pine and first one to do that big jump ramp in the desert wins. Would need some help with maybe some guys in choppers or sumin at the points to make sure theres no cheating. Make it a really long race you see, so you have to go for it quickly but not so recklessly that you blow upĀ  :+

I'd certainly do some, I go for long drives sometimes as it is, kinda like a cruise but driving a lot lot faster
And you choose your own routeĀ  :7
There are no air veichles aloud.

A challenge for just one person could be to just hike a ride from seperate points.

I love Gumball 3000
(02-12-2007, 03:19 PM)THRILLERkarl link Wrote:There are no air veichles aloud.

A challenge for just one person could be to just hike a ride from seperate points.

I love Gumball 3000

Yeah, he meant for referees.

But yes, you have to pick your route wisely, so you can head past Pay 'nd Sprays. I am not to fond of cruises, because everyone always goes so slow!

-tj
Yeah air veichles are fine for referees and camera men
I should of said that :) 8)7
I just did the route I suggested, it took about 10 minutes with a few mistakes oops. Should be changed around though like the most fun bits are where theres a motorway that goes kinda long way round or you could do much shorter distance on smaller roads. Saving time by racing straight through the desert off road is fun but risky of course.
Is there a gumball rally in RL or something?

Quote:Gumball 3000
(02-12-2007, 08:38 PM)Vulkanyaz link Wrote:Is there a gumball rally in RL or something?

Yes many. The Jackass Gumball Rally is on Google Videos - An easy search :)

The Gumball 3000 is the official american one I think.

-tj
weird name :P