Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

OMG wats wrong with the server?
i will loose connection like every 10 mins and sumtimes i cannot connect and the same thing happens to alot of people?
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=2796.0
FFS !!

Is it just kiddies doing this ?

Or maybe some anti GTA religious phsyco ??

Who ever it is, or what ever it is, I realy think they should just F*** Off and die, of Toothache !!
i know what is the point in spoiling peoples fun, they must really have no life and be mega geeks or sumthin.
My question is out of all the servers out there why attack this one? It's just getting to be a bit ridiculous really.
(09-04-2007, 01:44 AM)360Spider link Wrote:My question is out of all the servers out there why attack this one? It's just getting to be a bit ridiculous really.

Because next to Little Whitey's LVP is one of the biggest played servers for SA-MP. So since LVP is 2'nd runnder up... and is on the Official server list, they want to attack because we have so many registered players.
DDOS DID IT!
(09-04-2007, 04:56 AM)newtee2 link Wrote:DDOS DID IT!

No shit!

And the last I heared was that the official servers were being attacked as this guy wanted his server on the official list. Instead they just banned him from the master server.  :Y)

This might've changed by now, however.
i agree with BoogerJay, it's quite obvious that LVP is a very famous server.. and with that, comes envy from some ignorant kids around the world.. 8)7
That Stinks, Can Nothing be done to Prevent it? Cant the Devs stop it?  :?