Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hi
(08-27-2007, 01:18 PM)benbmyers link Wrote:Wait till the 3.0 game mode comes out, then things like donating and stuff will be taken more seriously, and you will be able to do it easier.

Oh btw i see your from Fife?, is tha near scotland :? :P

Yes it is, in my sig you can see the two bridges from San Andreas, I actualy work and live almost under them, and get to drive tugboats under them in my job, it just makes this game even more fun to play  8)

Some parts of the game are based on other places I recognise, it's crazy !!

Nice guide there dude, thanks.

I will donate if you need it, I like to try and help as much as I can, and I work so have a little spare cash here and there.
(08-27-2007, 07:17 PM)camdean link Wrote:Yes it is, in my sig you can see the two bridges from San Andreas, I actualy work and live almost under them, and get to drive tugboats under them in my job, it just makes this game even more fun to play  8)

Some parts of the game are based on other places I recognise, it's crazy !!

Nice guide there dude, thanks.

I will donate if you need it, I like to try and help as much as I can, and I work so have a little spare cash here and there.
hehe no problem, Glasgow FTW. Anyways its good to see a player wanting to donate after only playing here for a few days....
I hope you feel the same till 3.0 comes out :)
WELCOMEZ0RS to OUR THE SEVRERERERZ0Rs :)  :Y)
(08-27-2007, 08:42 PM)benbmyers link Wrote:hehe no problem, Glasgow FTW. Anyways its good to see a player wanting to donate after only playing here for a few days....
I hope you feel the same till 3.0 comes out :)

Hehe cool, I was living in Carluke just outside Glasgow for 4 years, was nice out there ;)

Thanks for the welcomes, The reason im so willing to donate is I have been dreaming about this game for months maybe even years, I told my friends rockstar need to sort the multiplayer GTA out, and all this time it's been happening while I sit and moan about it !!

So this is like heaven to me  8)
(08-28-2007, 04:16 PM)camdean link Wrote:Hehe cool, I was living in Carluke just outside Glasgow for 4 years, was nice out there ;)

Thanks for the welcomes, The reason im so willing to donate is I have been dreaming about this game for months maybe even years, I told my friends rockstar need to sort the multiplayer GTA out, and all this time it's been happening while I sit and moan about it !!

So this is like heaven to me  8)
Heh, well im glad your having fun. If you ever need something ingame, just give meh a shout :)

John Smeaton LOL, what a guy O+