Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Missing Lots of Money
Before I left last night, I had 138Million in the bank, I come on this morning to find I have 79Mil?

What happened? and can it be fixed?

Thank you,

Overdosed
As far as I know... Money will not be refunded... I've seen many posts like this. Also, in 3.0 all money is reset. So dont worry too much about it.
WHAT!?? MONEY IS RESET IN V3?!!!!!!!! OH F*CK!
This is due to the servermove, as the stats are taken from a time, after that time you probably made some money.
But as said above, in LVP 3.0 cash will be reset. Also it will have a different value, but I don't know what it will be and all so be patient and found out when LVP 3.0 comes out :)
(08-19-2007, 11:53 PM)Peter link Wrote: We do not refund money. All your money will be reset when LVP 3.0 gets released either way, so I suggest you use google to find some telephone numbers of psychiatrists as you're going to loose the other 79 as well.

Good luck,
Peter

Just to quote myself.
That's bad... really bad...

I was given 60million by Fry who was leaving the game, 30 was supposed to go to Infamous, and Server moves messes me... That sucks...

On another note, everything is Reset is 3.0, that sucks... :(

I reached the 400mil max...do I get a medal?
try buying your own helicopter.
i have 30 mil in the bank and tha fine cos everytime i go on i make that money back from kills, thats jsut like survival, theres no point trying to make more if its all gonna be reset lol . . . .