Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Idea] Gang wars and bases
I've been thinking about a new challenge for gangs, besides just capturing a base.
I think gangs will need more than just battling for 1 base, so i've come up with the following idea.

To keep it simple, we start with 2 gangs.
Peter mentioned that gangs could move to LS, for gang wars and such. So i've taken two spots in LS as examples for gang bases.
Ok, so there are 2 bases located in LS, which are buyable for gangs. But! You can't just buy them (at least not when it's already owned).
You'll have to earn points (Not money, because a lot of players have hundreds of millions in their banks), with those points you can buy all kinds of things.

Ok, so how do you earn those 'points'?
Well, earning points will be the main goal in my system. Each gangbase has several 'valuable' things in their base. Like cars or packages.
The gang has to defend those cars or packages from other gangs. Stealing a certain object AND securing it will gain your gang 'points'.
So basically, you'll have to get into the rival gang's base, steal the object AND secure it.
Securing the object means, you'll have to bring it to your own base.
This could lead into great fights at gang bases, exciting chases through the city, gangs will have to use teamwork to defend the base and steal from other bases.

Quote:
Base #1
[Image: gangmoviepx5.png]
  • X: these are possible steal able objects
  • RedLines: these are possible gates

Ok, so you've secured an object and earned points. What next?

You have several options. With the points you can buy new objects for your gangbase.
Like vehicles, spawnweapons, gates, crates or anything else to upgrade your base.
But you can also choose to collect your points and save up for a bigger gangbase.
The bigger your gangbase, the more members your gang could have.

Quote:
Base #2
[Image: gangjpgharborsmlab6.jpg]
  • X: these are possible steal able objects
  • RedLines: these are possible gates

Ok, now i've collected an X amount of points and i want to buy the largest gangbase, but it is already owned!
This means you will have to challenge the current gang for a turfwar.
If you think your gang is strong enough, you can challenge the other gang for their turf.
Conditions: Each gang has to have at least 4 members online.

Ideas comments are welcome  ;)