Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

IMPORTANT NEWS
Hey you can add me to soldiers
I got GTA working again  :D :+ :D :+
hey SaLvo :+ i see you in game then if you coming hehe  :+
Yea, nice i know i dint did my work good but too remove my from the list  :'(
i was 3 weeks on vaction so i dont get this please i want too talk about it on irc i'm not pissed off..
I'm just wondering why i have been removed from B&A list ??  8)7
(08-16-2007, 09:22 PM)s0mb0dy link Wrote: Yea, nice i know i dint did my work good but too remove my from the list  :'(
i was 3 weeks on vaction so i dont get this please i want too talk about it on irc i'm not pissed off..
I'm just wondering why i have been removed from B&A list ??  8)7

You weren't removed you were just moved to undetermined as we didn't know whether or not you would be playing again.

For now I moved Salvo and s0mb0dy to VIP, their positions will be up for discussion later.
(08-17-2007, 03:37 PM)Buhu. link Wrote: You weren't removed you were just moved to undetermined as we didn't know whether or not you would be playing again.

For now I moved Salvo and s0mb0dy to VIP, their positions will be up for discussion later.

ok thnx buhu  O+
Nice to see! I'm certainly going to find a way to spread my ingame time between administrating and playing with my gang - as it's great! :)

Can't wait until we get back to doing what we do best - clowning. :+
*applause*nice to have you back in gang...:-)
Jamee? When will we see you on the server?
yeah lol was a hard time the last weeks but this week the laag will be fixed.....so i will play more :-) see ya
Already been fixed. The new server's up now. :>