Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

IMPORTANT NEWS
Ronald_McDonald and Buhu. taking over;

Ronald_McDonald and I (Buhu.) had been watching B&A die slowly for the last months, hoping someone would step up,
take charge and bring it back to life. To our surprise no-one stepped up, more and more members left, leaving B&A to something disgraceful and nothing of what it once was. This was very painful for us to see as we have put alot of effort and time in this gang.

We now feel the need that we have to take charge once more to bring it back in shape. I have tried as much as possible to discuss this with the members currently still active, and they all seemed to agree. As a start we have decided to clean up the whole members list, putting all inactive members to undetermined. We will give them one month to reply and/or return in B&A(ingame). After this month they will all be put under "Lost members", including the leaders. Another change we will start with is the removal of the friends list system and a clean up of the banned members list.

As we are still discussing some mathers this is all I can say for now. We hope not to offend anyone by these decisions, this topic will be left open for discussion. So if you do not agree with all of this, feel free to reply.
(08-13-2007, 08:07 PM)Buhu. link Wrote: Ronald_McDonald and Buhu. taking over;

Ronald_McDonald and I (Buhu.) had been watching B&A die slowly for the last months, hoping someone would step up,
take charge and bring it back to life. To our surprise no-one stepped up, more and more members left, leaving B&A to something disgraceful and nothing of what it once was. This was very painful for us to see as we have put alot of effort and time in this gang.

We now feel the need that we have to take charge once more to bring it back in shape. I have tried as much as possible to discuss this with the members currently still active, and they all seemed to agree. As a start we have decided to clean up the whole members list, putting all inactive members to undetermined. We will give them one month to reply and/or return in B&A(ingame). After this month they will all be put under "Lost members", including the leaders. Another change we will start with is the removal of the friends list system and a clean up of the banned members list.

As we are still discussing some mathers this is all I can say for now. We hope not to offend anyone by these decisions, this topic will be left open for discussion. So if you do not agree with all of this, feel free to reply.
cool you are back  ;)
im on vacantion so i wouldn be active
errr, i don't play too much atm, but im not inactive, so move to soldiers again pls.
Both set back to soldiers.
I am happy/annoyed with this topic, i have been on LVP EVERYday in my summer holidays, fightng under b&as name, so if anyone trys to tell me that i aint doing enough for the gang i wont be happy...

Anyway, nice to see you Buhu, its good what your attempting, so hopefully it will work out for us.
(08-13-2007, 08:29 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: I am happy/annoyed with this topic, i have been on LVP EVERYday in my summer holidays, fightng under b&as name, so if anyone trys to tell me that i aint doing enough for the gang i wont be happy...

Anyway, nice to see you Buhu, its good what your attempting, so hopefully it will work out for us.

Sorry if I offended you but I was merely pointing out the fact that none of the leaders stepped up and did something, I understand that you as just a member couldn't do much about what was happening. And as you might have noticed I did not change your position in the members list, at all. We respect your effort for B&A.

Also, it's not just me. Ronald_McDonald and I have decided this after discussing it for a few weeks.
Me is here, sorta with ronald on things, so ;) ask him if you need proof. ;) Anyways, i'll be in game, but you'll have to msn me or aim, ;) So yer. ;)
(08-13-2007, 10:14 PM)PennyWise link Wrote: Me is here, sorta with ronald on things, so ;) ask him if you need proof. ;) Anyways, i'll be in game, but you'll have to msn me or aim, ;) So yer. ;)
Ronald and I discussed everyone one by one, including you. So I was already aware of this and I don't need any proof  :+
I find this really good to hear, I'm sorry I'm never ingame anymore, I just can't get my GTA to work, so I'll probably buy another one soon  8)7
When it comes to that I'd love to get back in the gang, but I can't say when.
(08-14-2007, 12:50 AM)SaLvo link Wrote: I find this really good to hear, I'm sorry I'm never ingame anymore, I just can't get my GTA to work, so I'll probably buy another one soon  8)7
When it comes to that I'd love to get back in the gang, but I can't say when.

We'd also love to have you back, so hurry up  :> O+