Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

big problem
i paid 400000 for my spawn weapons...i died few times and everytime i had my spawnweapons.than i left the game...now i connected again and i have no spawnweapons except standart desert eagle...what that means?i used 400k for nothing??
Its allways like that. Spawnweapons are made so when U die, There's no need to re-buy them. The spawnweapons don't stay when u quit the game. So everytime u reconnect, U gotta re-buy them.

:) Greetz
Indeed. We used to have spawnguns save cross-session, but that had many bugs.

You should consider buying less guns, or planning how long you'll be on for, and if there's a need for spawnguns.
oh this is great
Well, think about it. If they "fixed" it by making spawn weapons available every time, wouldn't all the players be running around with thousands of everything? The point of the system is to spend money for guns; otherwise the system would be useless.
Yer i agree, although if you do want unlimited ammo you can jsut buy a hell of alot of the gun i think, it comes up with the gun picture you are using when you shooting it, but it has no ammo number eg 36/137.
(08-02-2007, 03:54 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Indeed. We used to have spawnguns save cross-session, but that had many bugs.

No, we never saved spawn-weapons.
(08-12-2007, 12:04 PM)Martijnc link Wrote: No, we never saved spawn-weapons.

Actually, when I first joined LVP they were saved, but as the guns always mixed up and you nearly always got the wrong ones it was removed.
That was because weapons didn' t get reset properly when somebody left.

We NEVER saved weapons, we didn' t even try to do so.
Is buying guns everytime you come ingame reallysuch a hard thing to do, all you have to do it one command /taxi 4 then your there, i come ingame on and off all day, spend 1 mil on weps each time (its really caning me for money now) lol.