Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Should we allow new members?
Hi clowns,

I'm getting allot of pm's ingame about people that want to join our gang.

We already got a few trial members and even more so called "Friends" of the gang.

So the question is:

Should we allow more members?
(if yes) How much more members?
(if no) Why not?

Plz let us know.

-
Bassie

(01-28-2007, 02:09 PM)BassiedeClown link Wrote:Hi clowns,

I'm getting allot of pm's ingame about people that want to join our gang.

We already got a few trial members and even more so called "Friends" of the gang.

So the question is:

Should we allow more members?
(if yes) How much more members?
(if no) Why not?

Plz let us know.

-
Bassie

We are enough imo. More than 25 people are in our Gang and thats very much I think. :+
There are a few Problems...let me count some.
For example today a guy called waffelman/nitro said he is in the B&A gang and after deguz and me told him that he isnt't on the memberlist, he began to flame like "stfu noob ask ronald when he comes".
Another Problem is that they can be Spy's or even Cheaters.
A good Solution imo would be a Guest-Squad or something :D.
As I said above I think we are already a strong and big Gang :)

Peace.
(01-28-2007, 03:06 PM)Turkeys.no1 link Wrote:For example today a guy called waffelman/nitro said he is in the B&A gang and after deguz and me told him that he isnt't on the memberlist, he began to flame like "stfu noob ask ronald when he comes".
Another Problem is that they can be Spy's or even Cheaters.
A good Solution imo would be a Guest-Squad or something :D.
As I said above I think we are already a strong and big Gang :)
Peace.

To check if someone is in the gang or trial member just check the memberlist thread.

So we don't allow new Members at this moment, right ?

But what if a member (or two) leave the gang ?

I think some trialmembers could be nice...

And a list of "friends" were fine  ;)
I think we should at least allow people to join the gang who always help like mayhem (i dunno if hes already trial or something), and i think karizma is good friend of the gang.
I dont think we need to accept new members, but only on invite ofcourse.
we dont have much competition anyway.
and yes i think a list of 'friends' of the gang would be useful
Well, as you can see from the member list topic we have already lost phaethon. I'm not sure exactly why he left, all I know is that from some comments left by him on the B&A IRC channel it suggested that he was killed by some B&A members that didn't know he was B&A. I was not in-game at the time, so I don't know exactly what happened. Currently we have two trial members: Moron and maYhem. If their trial is successful they will be promoted to full members and be granted access to this forum. Only if more members leave the gang (I can't see that happening anytime soon) will we need to start a recruitment campaign. The 'problem' is that B&A are becoming very popular; people are leaving coldthugz (some of our members are previous chicken gang members) and want to join us instead. I know exactly what Bassie means when he says people are pm'ing him all the time about joining. There is also the issue of spies joining the gang, which is another reason we have to be careful who we recruit. The best players to recruit in my opinion are those that have been observed playing on the server for some time, do not have a gang and don't beg to join ours. That way you can get an idea of how good they are and have at least some trust in them.

There are also some players that remain 'friends' of the gang like karizma (there are reasons why he has not been allowed to join), pancakeman etc. But we can't have too many friends, else there won't be anyone for us to kill  :+ At the moment I think we have more than enough members, so if anyone asks to join just tell them that we are not recruiting. If there is a sudden demand for new members, then we will recruit accordingly. I will amend the Member List topic to include an official list of gang friends. Please do pm me if you think there should be someone else on that list.
nice answer and thanks  :D

so i know what to do  8)
Why wasn't karizma allowed to join ?  :?
He is a nice and good player.
But his ping is usually around 200,
and his english isnt that good