Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

HC4L hardcore 4 life
im not flaming these guys but, ive been hearing bad things about them like u guys suck!!!,u guys r noobs n stuff
_O- _O-
yes  _O-
please pm me when u see me in the server >:)
You guys can be a little bit lame, i suggest if you want to make a good name for yourselves u kick the heli noobs in your gang, u know who they are.

Shoebox is a good shooter, but hes so eay to hit its unbelieveable. He only stays aloive cos he warps so much , like the rest of us. Today there was like 30 seconds when me and him were fighting, and he all of a sudden stopped warping, and the lag just disappeared. I was hoping it wud hold out cos in that 30 seconds, Truls, Texmex and myself destroyed all of them and their choppers :p

Good fighters though, shame bout how lame they CAN be

What I noticed lately is that if they are almost dead, on of their friends takes their place with full health + armor and the guy which is almost dead runs for it.. (were some guys with shoebox, dunno who it were though).
the guys u 2 mean arnt in hc4l :) i just joined them caus they hade base  8)7
I just noticed this thread and I have some stuff to show. This is a quote of me from our LVF forum site and is dated to August 10.

Quote:Today I had some unpleasant encounters with the HC4L gang.

First, I was battling drugsbunny[HC4L]. I had more than half my armor left and full health and he was one shot away from being killed. He pauses and then pleads for his life. First he asked to join my gang. I immediately rejected him. He was just awful. Then after that, he begged for money.

Then, I was typing to someone and I was run over and parked on by wp[HC4L]. I quickly typed /dive. After I landed, I had very low health and began pursuit of wp, who by the way had full health and a good amount of armor. So wb runs away to the ship where I confront him and ask to duel him. He refuses to fight me unless I pay him and begins punching me. I was still on the ship at this point. He kept asking for money for the rest of my session.

Also, one time this week I was playing hitman with Fry and Duracell (I believe, I could be wrong). Then shoebox said that LVF couldnt kill anyone or something. This is a rough quote, but it was along these lines. Fry, Duracell, and I all began to hunt down shoebox (although Fry and Duracell aren't in the gang). We found him and finished him off. I believe Duracell had the final blow. I said to shoebox that he shouldn't disrespect us meaning LVF. He then teleports to me and we begin dueling. I /dive because I had horrible lag and couldn't even touch him. On my screen floating around standing up straight, not even shooting but I was taking in damage. I had no choice. I don't remember what happened after that.

I do not like to put down a gang or other players (too much :P) but I have no respect for this gang.
lmao thats us :)
(08-09-2007, 07:27 PM)shoebox link Wrote: no one can destroy us
no one can claim death

That is the funniest thing i have heared today! ROFL! _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

And by saying that, do you mean that no one can because you continiously throw grenades? and run people over? I also have No respect for this "GANG" if you can call it that
Good luck guys ,
I hope ul stay longer that the chikkens did  ;)