Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Im back and I've some photo's! - Going on a 3 week vacation to Italy! (Venice)
Hey all,  :)

This Saturday I'm going on a 3 week holiday to Italy! Maybe I'll go to an internet café sometime, but probably I won't (as I've never done that before and I do not speak a word Italian :+). I hope LVP 3.0 is out when I come back and I also hope I could pick up my admin status again by than (we'll see)!  :D

Bye all, see you all in 3 weeks ^^ ( when school begins :()
Don't start to miss me! :+ </selfish>

Greetingz, ur mod - admin - photoshopper TriggeR  :P  :w
Nice have fun  :D
Oh god. I'm being left alone... ;(

Hang yo' chain low Have fun! :+
Venice, aye?

I just read an article about Venice. A lot of people complain about it, because everything is very, very expensive over there. You pay ~70 euro for a 10 minute boat trip, or almost 20 bucks for a cup of coffee + a small piece of cake.

So all that's left to say is: /givecash Trigger 99999999999999999999999 (you probably will survive a week with that amount of cash, but hey :+) and have a nice vacation!

;)
(08-10-2007, 12:58 AM)FiXeR link Wrote: Venice, aye?

I just read an article about Venice. A lot of people complain about it, because everything is very, very expensive over there. You pay ~70 euro for a 10 minute boat trip, or almost 20 bucks for a cup of coffee + a small piece of cake.

So all that's left to say is: /givecash Trigger 99999999999999999999999 (you probably will survive a week with that amount of cash, but hey :+) and have a nice vacation!

;)

/givecash Trigger 1337

That should last you a lifttime!

By man!
Bye TriggeR, Venice sounds like a cool place, dont forget to tell us all about it when you come back  :Y) :w
Don't forget your swimsuit !

:w HF !
If you're going to lake garda i hope there's still some water left when you arrive !
I read about it last week and the amount of water has decreased a lot this year :(

Anyways, HF  :w
Adios trigger (yup wrong language but who cares)

Have fun in Mexico dude (yet agen wrong country but who cares)
have fun TriggooR

uhm.. bye :D

TriggooR or Admin, TriggooR for Admin!