Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP3 Discussion
(08-05-2007, 08:50 PM)Stone_Cold link Wrote: Off-Topic: Is 3.0 going to be as good as it's hyped up to be??

I hope it is, the newversion took some adjusting to and is better, less time-outs etc. But the large amount of players that now paly has made the fact that it lags less than the old server tottaly pointless. I must admit if we had these amount of players on the old systme then it would have been non stop time-outs, crashes etc.

tomozj: LVP3 has been built from the ground up, utilizing lots of SA-MP 0.2's new features. We'll see lots of optimization, and definately a stable place to be, in my opinion. The current LVP gamemode is pretty old, and has some new features but they are ontop of a pretty unstable core...

Anyway, back ontopic now please. :)

I bet, One of the features Peter Promosed, The Linking LVP 3 to other servers, dosn't happen!
OK. I split and moved this from the other topic, because I don't want a discussion to be started there.

Also, Peter never promised that? He said he'd implement a sub-gamemode system, which isn't the same thing at all. This, has actually, been done, to some extent. :)
In v3.0 will all the acounts be reset?
Like everyone starts from scratch?
No, most of your stats will be saved, like your kills/deaths (ratio) and your ingame time.
(08-09-2007, 11:24 PM)FiXeR link Wrote: No, most of your stats will be saved, like your kills/deaths (ratio) and your ingame time.
What about money? That is one of the most important.
Not important, as money values are different in LVP3 than they are now, so everyone's cash is reset. It'll be fine, trust me.
3.0 LVP is going to be the butts3cks! I cant wait till when they have you enter the ship, your guns are disabled
(08-13-2007, 03:48 AM)BoogerJay link Wrote: 3.0 LVP is going to be the butts3cks! I cant wait till when they have you enter the ship, your guns are disabled

That will be in the next version, which I believe is not 3.0 ;)
Yer, omfg people shooting on ship is jsut soo like grrrrr. You jsut feel like screaming 'PLEASE READ THE GOD DAMN /RULES.' I can't think of any other things that might be on there, i wud prefer it to be a surprise lol.

OK im not very good with like all the computer stuff, that peter does, and all the technical stuff liek scripting. But will LVP3 be automatically updated yes. Like when we had to downloads 2.0, it screwed up cos of the lame hackers, so then we had to download the repair which is 2.0.1. What will happen?
You don't have to do anything to be able to run LVP 3.0. It is a server, not a client. It will be updated without your notice ;)