Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]I got banned for the same stuff!!!
Nickname: Duracell
Date of the ban: today
Suspected Reason: Aotumatic ban now i know how i get baned last time
Your IP address: 83.102.62.113
Admin that banned you: The bot

When i take taxi i do /withdraw then i get all my money and then i do /taxi0 and when i come to ship i do /bank so all my money i had in hand goes in again THAT was the problem b4 to!

If i am not banned i guess its was Server crash! but its showing me that its not full yet and i can join but its just say Connecting..<id>  AND belive me I DONT EVER CHEAT!
As Fireburn sayd at my other topic

Re: kicked or baned?
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 12:22:13 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know, you took a taxi to the ship, and suddenly had a money increase of 18 million and some more, and the system banned you for that.

thats becuse i did /withdraw all my money out /taxi0 and then /bank !! then i got my 20miljoins in bank and i dont have to worry about the price becuse it take the like 1400$ from my ''hand''
946 02-08-2007 09:18:22 *** Duracell has taken a taxi to the Pirate Ship.
947 02-08-2007 09:18:24 [29] *** Duracell left the game (kicked).
948 02-08-2007 09:18:24 *** Duracell (ID:29) banned for increase > 10.000.000.
949 02-08-2007 09:18:24 *** Large money increase: Duracell (ID:29) from $0 to $20740053 (+$20740053) #1

The amount of the withdrawal seems to be correct indeed, and as far as I understand you withdrew money while you were in a taxi menu. This could create those increases and could be a bug (me is going to check that), but if you want to prevent this to happen again: 1. dont withdraw money while you are in a menu 2. if you do for some reason dont withdraw more then 10 million.

I think you are pretty thrustworthy and I will unban you now.
ah thx stef ;)i promies i am a good boy never cheat!!
Point 1:
I think it is totally redicilous that is is possible to /withdraw and /bank outside a 24/7

Point 2:
Perhaps you made a bind with [/withdraw ; /taxi 0; /bank] and it goes to fast for the anti-cheat to hold by

Rember that binds are not allowed on LVP !

Point 3:
When you know you can be banned doing this, don't??
1. I dont have binds???
2. if i do /withdraw its much easyer to get the taxi becuse i dont have to worry about the price becuse its take the 2700$ from my hand or pocket how to say it.
3. I know i can get baned becuse I Have get baned b4 once from the aotumatic cheat pogram.
4. I know the rules i have played here much and i dont cheat never!!!!
5. Deaken do u think i doing this just for fun??? now i know that i aint doing /withdraw i juts take the 500k-1milj $ to my hand/pocket
6. If a admin gives u PP u can make proaccount and i have proacount so i can take out/bank money where ever i want in the city!

////Duracell
(08-02-2007, 06:23 PM)Duracell link Wrote: 3. I know i can get baned becuse I Have get baned b4 once from the aotumatic cheat pogram.

So... didn't you learn?

Try avoiding withdrawing whilst having the menu open. It'd help. If you knew it might happen, why do it?
um yes? he sayd that i not gonna take over 10milj $ ? now i know i aint doing that again..(doing /withdraw)
or i can get automatic banned! End of disccusting  i hope now !! Thx for unbaning me stef and Yes i lernd tomozj!  thx to u guys ;) :) ;)

////duracell