Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Where r O&B
what, so most of b&a have been on holiday for a good few months, thats quite a long time for it to be a vacation don't you agree. I know people r moving on from sa-mp, but its still a great game.
Ok, this may or may not be the thread to be saying this, but it's pretty much all related. It probably appears as though B&A are "dying" as you would put it. It's true that most members are now inactive in the gang, myself included, although I read the forums from time to time. Reasons for player inactivity may include dedicating more time in-game to moderator/administrator duties, pursuing other hobbies they may have or devoting more time to real-life matters (which certainly should take priority over anything else). It could also simply be the case that SA-MP has lost it's appeal for some players. I would think that the same applies to some members of O&B judging by the title of this thread and the responses so far. Anyway I wouldn't worry about it too much. At the end of the day everything has a limited lifespan, we cannot expect things to continue for eternity, all we can do is enjoy it while it lasts. Just my two cents pence :+

Clowny Greetings,
Ronald
WOW, u see, that takes skill. Ronald jsut came from no where and sorted everything out for me. Lol

yo am i still at Trail in O&B ?? i was gone for 3-4days and i had no Internet there :/ so i dont know really now??? waiting for a Answer?? :)
Dunno, you haven't really proved yourself to me yet. When im on challenge me to a fight and ill see.

Although its meant to be yeray, ill try you out, i don't think he uses the forums.
ye he Email;ed me and told me i still Trail ;) :) ;)