Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED] wtf lmao
Nickname: [NB]HaZe
Date of the ban: today
Suspected Reason: QUOTE 'bug abuse' (lmao_
Your IP address: 71.57.80.224
Admin that banned you: Mr.Bondt

Extra Comment: This time i wasnt doing 2 shot cuz i acknowledged that we werent allowed to do it. This time i was doing 4 sawnoff shots, then shooting my uzi's, then four sawn shots, shooting my uzi's, etc. Everyone at this server does that. Azerty, qwerty, nightmare, karizma, kees, etc. etc. Please unban me because this is NOT a bug and we have NOT been told not to do it.

so....
Code:
http://crew.sa-mp.nl/MrBondt/haze.wmv
I want peter to look at this..
(07-20-2007, 07:21 PM)HaZe link Wrote: so....
Code:
http://crew.sa-mp.nl/MrBondt/haze.wmv
I want peter to look at this..
We'll wait for Peter then.
btw if i SOMEHOW get denied, is this perm.? because this will be the first time im banned for ""bug abusing"".
Our ban-guidelines says 4-5 days, so it will be 4-5 days this time.
But repeating this bug abuse will cause the ban period to double, or even be permanent by multiple bans.

And it may be your first ban on LVP for bug abusing, but you have been banned on other servers for the same thing.
HaZe,

If an administrator says its bugabuse, its bugabuse.
An administrator has the possibilities to make a decision like that.
In this case, the administrator is right, so you're banned for 5 days now :w

And yes, you asked Peter to react, but Peter has more things to do.
And i'm a managementmember, so i can make decisions like this as well.
Live with it.

Rico

yes sir i understand that. what i am saying is the thing in the clip is not my fault. for people that do that it appears to them that they shoot only 4 shots. I've seen Qwerty[Be] and TRULS do this aswell. I'm just saying I want peter to see it because he is a dev, therefore he'll have more expierience then any of these admins ;)
lol nevermind, im tired of waiting. i'll take the 4-5 day ban :)
Unbanned.