Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Where r O&B
[SiN] Has also been helping out O&B and B&A  :7
(07-10-2007, 07:53 PM)pancakeman link Wrote: How come, haze?
Because there has been lttle to none b&a or OnB on these days,
Yeah. What Ben said.
I don't know the situation now with Pancakeman but afaik he has a lot of work to do.
As for me, I'm on vacation now, coming back tomorrow evening.
I heard from a member who was away that he is back again :) You'll find him under the name Furso!Rules! He has been away but he plays again according to his post in our subforum :)
we've been thrown into elderhomes lol that's why  8)7
no serious,i can only play in weekends because of my recent job...but we're not dead yet,let that be clear  :7
B&A are dead, and were heading in the same direction. With SiN recruiting everyone they can find, its like they're planning this huge takeover, if they do do that then we have no  hope against them. Even if we kill 3 or 4 people in a gang war, they have so many (Strength in numbers) that we wouldn't be able to cope.
Barely B&A online indeed but with me being back and Pancakeman coming back in the weekends it is more already and not dead. As YeraY got the ability to recruit now and as he is our most active member we will be able to get some talent. We're growing again :)
I'm going to start coming in game a little more now aswell :) Especially now that its the Summer Vacation
(07-18-2007, 09:28 AM)Stone_Cold link Wrote: B&A are dead, and were heading in the same direction. With SiN recruiting everyone they can find, its like they're planning this huge takeover, if they do do that then we have no  hope against them. Even if we kill 3 or 4 people in a gang war, they have so many (Strength in numbers) that we wouldn't be able to cope.
B&A isnt dead  ;) ;)  _O-
alot of B&A menber are on holiday ;)
I hope your right! :( Because one thing I am sure of, we are dieing, Oldiez, But I am sure we will Bounce back! I am going to start coming in game lots now aswell!

By the way, Name Change: Furso!Rules! to Furso

(SA-MP dosn't let me use the "!" lol)