Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Got banned, no cheat!
Hello admins,

Nickname: Pieruh
Date of the ban: 13 Juli 2007, around 14:20 PM GMT
Suspected Reason: Health cheat
Your IP address: 213.17.16.167
Admin that banned you: don;t know

I got banned for a health cheat but i owned ford carson hospital. So it is normal to gain health once your hurt. That's why i bought the property. And when someone attacks me and i nearly die i teleport or taxi away. Is that cheating? Than i am guilty, otherwise i'm not using a cheat after all. I hate cheater because the spoil the game. I love playing on your server so maybe you can unban me because i defenitily don't use a health cheat!

Pieruh
I was the admin that banned you. I actually did some research before the ban.

I've watched you for about 10 minutes in total. I started suspecting you after I almost killed you and you taxi'd away. I followed you, tried to kill you, but your health was increasing faster than I could kill you. I did see you owned a lot of properties, one of which was Fort Carson Medical, but the rate of your healthincrease was more than Carson should offer you.

Apart from this, your health was above 100% almost all the time. That's just not possible with properties that give you health. Even if you own both Carson and the gangbase. I first noticed you had 101% health, kind of odd, but when I respawned your plane and let you fall down to death you respawned with 159%. Even well after the spawnprotection-period you still had 159% health.

If you can prove to me it was a gamemodebug, please go ahead. I'm not convinced yet, as I've watched you for a long time. If you reply, please provide some more details.
Quick reply! That's nice.

I don't know how i managed to get above 100 hp. When you respawned my plane (so that was why i was falling down each time) i quickly typed "/taxi" and teleport back to the airport. How my health did get above the 100hp i don't know. The only thing i can imagine is that i own Ford Carson Hospital. Maybe it was a combination of props all together otherwise i can't thing of anything.

I really think it is a bug but i can't explain how. Like you said, you observed me for about 10 mins so what you saw is the same thing is saw.
I didn't saw my health go out of range or something like that. I even don't know how to see my health in percentages!!

If someone could explain me what i did what got me banned i would really like to hear that. That way i can keep it in mind and not get banned once more since i still don't know what i did wrong.

How long am I banned btw?

Greets,
Pieruh
You can't check your own health, it's an admin command. I'm still trying to reproduce the exact situation. Can you tell me what other properties you were owning? I saw about 7 properties when I checked you out, can't recall every one of them. Did you own the gangbase too?

As far as i can recall i owned the following props:
(Don't know if i write the prop names correct)

Caliglua
Four dragons
SA airport
Crack Den
Frisia
Marijuana dock
Oil refinery
The sattelite (intercept gang messages)
Ford Carson Medical Center
A train station in SF (south part of the map)
And 2 or 3 props more which i can't recall right now.

I definitely didn't own the gang base.
I just read this topic: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=1945.0

Het had the same kind of problem i had!
Thanks for the cooperation. I'm still not sure how you could have gotten 159% health and I'm not able to reproduce it. I did manage to get 107% health while owning Carson Medical, so there definitely is something wrong with that. JUTD will fix this in the next release. There are only two properties that can give you health, Carson and the gangbase. Even while owning them both I couldn't get more than 107% (the gangbase actually checks if you have more than 100%, and if so sets it back to 100%, Carson doesn't).

Since you have been cooperating very well and you're kind of a regular (about 50 hours ingame time) I unbanned you. I still hope I can figure this one out. For now, have fun ingame :)

Code:
* The IP address 213.17.16.167 (Pieruh) has been unbanned.

-edit-
The other thread was something completely different.