Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which City Should Rockstar have chosen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New York / Liberty City(as is)
30.77%
20 30.77%
Tokyo
15.38%
10 15.38%
Australia
1.54%
1 1.54%
London
10.77%
7 10.77%
FiXeRlAnD
13.85%
9 13.85%
NetherNetherLand
18.46%
12 18.46%
Texas City
3.08%
2 3.08%
Afghanastan(sp? lol)
1.54%
1 1.54%
Other
4.62%
3 4.62%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GTA 4 discussion
@ hawker, Wowz... pretty cool stuff you showed there

@parry, some cool info, lots of thing i like :D

i don't think i'll really mind the low texture thingy, i'll barely notice it anyway
@Hawker:
Thanks for that info and explanation. I really didn't saw all this. I'm not a die-hard gamer and I don't know nothing about 3d moddelling but I understand some things about it now. :)

Didn't read the rest under that reply, but I really hope that the gameplay is going to make it better then. Maybe some makers are focusing on the graphics to much but don't understand that the gameplay has to be good. ;)
Maybe one day we will be playing IVMP  :P
(07-10-2007, 01:05 PM)ks56496 link Wrote:Maybe one day we will be playing IVMP  :P
Naa, i dont think i would see that catching on as much as sa-mp, the citys too big.
u mean the GTA IV Map? they say its gunna be the same size as LC map
No. There will be different areas, its not a simple first island second and third, its alot more areas made up to make LC this time.
Cave Break: ZOMG usuk :+
Quote: * McReary, the character we learned about in GamesTM, is a corrupt cop. He has "dirt on Niko's past." The mission they previewed is called "Call and Collect."
* Little Jacob (a caribbean arms dealer) is a good friend of Niko's cousin. When you buy weapons from him (which are kept in his trunk) you can scroll through them like you did in Ammu-Nation in the previous GTA games.
* Rotterdam Hill (the place where Niko agrees to meet Jacob) is in Alderney - the GTA IV equivalent of New Jersey.
* Niko kills Goldberg (the shady lawyer) because he owes a favour to somebody.
* Rockstar showed the sequence where he kills Goldberg twice. The first time he fell out of the window, the second time he merely crumpled on the floor.
* When purchasing clothes, you have to choose the items from the shelf individually.
* Determining which figures you need to kill requires perception - there are no arrowheads to direct you like in the previous games.
* Once you gain a wanted-level, the map flashes with circles of blue and red, with each circle representing the line of sight of the police chase. The circles differ in size depending on your wanted-level.
* The default camera view when driving rests around the left-hand side of the car above the road.
* Multiplayer is accessed via your mobile phone.
* The combat rests somewhere between Resident Evil 4 and Gears of War in terms of style, allowing you to roll, find protection and      blind-fire from behind cover.
* Shooting different parts of the body has different impacts (e.g shoot a security guard in the foot at the top of the stairs, and he'll come tumbling down.)
* In GTA IV you have to develop relationships with other characters. Your relationship with Little Jacob, for example, is maintained through phone calls and loyalty. Developing good relationships with different characters can provide different rewards.

Source:www.gta4.net
"Multiplayer is accessed via your mobile phone"

IV-MP here we come?  :X
lmao
via mobile phone? erm?