Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

The Black Road affect!
Quite a few people Have a Problem with "The Black Road affect" In the pc version of Grand Theft Auto: Sanandreas:

[Image: samp008xn0.png]

I heard somewere that there is a fix for it, Or a certain setting to fix it,  But I have SEARCHED EVERYWERE and cant find it!!

Does anyone know were or How I can fix it?
Lol I also have that, but never really noticed it.
Isn't this just a problem with one of settings? Such as quality, view distance, AA etc. Try to adjust those, and see if it has effect  ;)
Nope tried it!
Try deleting the whole GTA User Files folder in My Documents. If that doesn't work then you may need to re-install your video drivers.
I also have this problem but i just ignore it  O+
I only have this problem if i change the details of the game (Superhigh, High, Medium, Low).
Otherwise i have not one problem with it.
(07-10-2007, 07:28 PM)Makaveli link Wrote:I only have this problem if i change the details of the game (Superhigh, High, Medium, Low).
Otherwise i have not one problem with it.

And there you found your problem , lower your details :x 8)7
Nothing direct to do with LVP.

Moved > General Talk.

Also Grove, it seems you must have some rendering issues. Changing the settings/reinstalling stuff will help.
Grove, why does it matter?, you should be watching the road erm, your car!.
Anyway back ontopic, i know a way which this could be fixed, its to do with draw distance, but i cant say any more as its not allowed on the forums
Well Thanks for the ideas Guys, But I tried every one of them, and Its not working!!!!

Ben, Pm me please :D