Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A seems to be inactive!
Well guys, I have 1 month school left.
That means I have to give my last power for the last exams to get good marks.
So I'm officially inactive too, and might be back active in 4 weeks, for 1 week.
And then on the 28th of July I fly to Turkey for a month so I'm another month gone.  O+

Just wanted to say this, I'll look at forums and IRC also Ingame a few times. :)

greets Turkey
Good luck with your school, witch is very important. See you soon. :)
i hope u get ur good marks :-) :+ :+
yeah good luck with the school  :)
Yes, it does, i will [b]NOT be playing more often now, i was helping Ronald with the server before.
Edit, I added the not, i'm sick of sa-mp since the upgrade it was fun before now LVP's just changed, and everyone's changed with it, so goodbye, i won't be very active no more. Sorry.
(06-25-2007, 04:21 PM)PennyWise link Wrote: Yes, it does, i will be playing more often now

Same, but I have to build up my moderating term :/

I'm not sure whether to take a break from B&A, and concentrate on modding or let you think I'll join you when ingame...

One thing's for sure - I won't be against you :+

-tj
Good luck with your last exams, and I'm sure Turkey will be nice  8)
(06-25-2007, 04:21 PM)PennyWise link Wrote: Yes, it does, i will [b]NOT be playing more often now, i was helping Ronald with the server before.
Edit, I added the not, i'm sick of sa-mp since the upgrade it was fun before now LVP's just changed, and everyone's changed with it, so goodbye, i won't be very active no more. Sorry.
;( ;(
good luck turkey i hope u wil ged good score  :+ :+ :+