Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Re: Saint leaving
Quote:Urgent Member loss News:

Saint, the gang founder, has left ColdThugZ! This is very shocking because He done Everything for the ColdThugZ, If it wasnt for him, they wouldnt exist! The reason he has left is because of the clowns! The clowns have made out to saint that Auto-aim (with joypad) is cheating, the clowns have done this so the ColdThugZ would argue and split up, and they would officially control L.V. But Saint dosnt seem to recognise this! Practically Every clown uses auto-aim, i have seen it in action. So as a precaution, i stopped using it, and told Wazza to aswell. But saint was then convinced by Ronald, a new Server admin, ( who can read personal messages) that i told wazza in a persoal message to carry on using auto-aim, to lie! But i can assure all members that i did not! Saint dosn't appear to believe me! So i am basically asking All ColdThugZ that if they see a clown using auto-aim, please can they take a screen-shot of it!

Also, because saint temporaly gone away, this leaves The ColdThugZ with new positions:

Grove - Temp Leader
Hotshot - Temp Co-leader/co-founder
Tj - Temp co-founder
Vulk - Temp Head council
Goat  - Temp head council 2
Shifty - Temp Head council 3

All the rest of the members pretty much stay the same. I am requesting that all ColdThugZ please try your best to stop using auto-aim, and coninve saint to come back to the gang as much as possible!

First off, temp co-founder? Founder means person who created the gang, so how can that be? :P

I would like to find out what's wrong with auto-aim? I must use it, because I have a mouse that only lets me click using one button at a time (so I can't hold down right click and shoot), and because I have a controller for a reason. Alot of bullets miss anyway, with auto-aim.

So what should I do with auto-aim? It's a problem. Saint really needs to come back, or were going to be a mess.

-tj

Grove - Leader
Hotshot - Council
Tomozj - Council
Vulkanyaz - Council
Goat6 - Council
Shifty - Council

:7 :+
I think he meant:

Grove - Temp Leader/Founder
Hotshot - Temp Co-leader
Tj - Temp Vice-leader (lol)
Vulk - Temp Head council
Goat  - Temp council (same as below)
Shifty - Temp council (head maybe not sure)

Who knows. Well Grove does but you get my drift :)

-tj
Im confused lol  :?
lolskates