Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Start Money for registered players.
(06-19-2007, 07:16 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: 420Mill?? i only have 400mill  :(
Well not anymore, I have 30mils left and borrowed 50 mils from Active. :( O-)
Why do you buy m5s?, thats pointless
I had it several times that I ran out of ammo buying lower amounts of guns.
The thing is, I don't think people who recently joined don't want to idle at ship all the time.

As for the car exporting, it is kind of far away and to be honest, I didn't know where Eastern Basin was. So might other players.
I had someone today asking me what to do, he was at Eastern Basin but didn't know what to do next.

Anyone sees what I mean?

Edit: someone just said this on IRC:

<Nuwoni> [3] MrApo!!o: i need to download cheats! there are no way to earn money

He agrees with Turkey I think :+
i do, sort of :+ , you can put a merker on your map to show where easter basin is :+
and if you dó run out of ammo you can use /kill
heh, cheats eh, well i dont remember what i did, i think i became friends with someone called =MG=DEAD=
He was a really cool guy, showed me what to do, gave me some money for the bank, but then all of a sudden he left :(, i have never seen him again  :'(
(06-19-2007, 08:59 PM)estroe link Wrote: Edit: someone just said this on IRC:

<Nuwoni> [3] MrApo!!o: i need to download cheats! there are no way to earn money

Lol, I remember that. I paid him off in the end if he promised to not use cheats O-)

But yeah, people will turn to cheats probably if they can't make money. Bad bad.

-tj
Paid my money back, have 5 mils left at bank.
Nice isn't it?
I'm playing with deagle only, hanging up at whole san andreas to buy properties and idle on ship.
Getting about 50k in a minute. 500k in 10 minutes, 5 mils in 100 minutes?  |:(. And also you have to think that I loose the properties after a time.
The system isn't really made for people who want to play a quick minute  :X
Lets see how the things will be on LVP 3.0  :)

Hehe cheating :o
Well yeah I think many agree with me.  :+
Slightly offopic
WANA_TAXI was banned this morning for using hax, sad really, you never know who is cheating
(06-20-2007, 07:35 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: for using hax

yeah, WANA_TAXI was a nice player but what is hax?
Erm, why tomozj edited my post i dont know, but i wont say it again, he was just disobeying the laws of LVP, so much so that he was banned
That ok tomozj? :P