Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Guess the picture!
But what 24, and where?
Lmao. The one in interior land? :)

I'd say the largest one you can get. They have one next to the burgershot near /taxi 4 - it's not got an ATM in it.

-tj
(05-07-2007, 09:28 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Lmao. The one in interior land? :)

I'd say the largest one you can get. They have one next to the burgershot near /taxi 4 - it's not got an ATM in it.

-tj
tomozj ftw :D right answer \o/
Muhahaha. Too bad I have no time to go ingame (exams). Someone else post a pic - cyntaf i'r felin caiff falu! (welsh saying that means: first come first serve).

-tj
lol, i was lookingthrough old topics and found this, i realised how good it actually was, i will post a picture tomorrow to try and get it back up and running, but if someone else wants to then its cool :)

Just please don't let this topic die again!
its the house that catalina lives in, in Fern Ridge
Alright dudes and chicks, let's see if you can guess which bridge this is:
Hint: Look on the left.
[Image: sa-mp-354.png]
(01-22-2008, 12:56 AM)Fry link Wrote:Alright dudes and chicks, let's see if you can guess which bridge this is:
Hint: Look on the left.
[Image: sa-mp-354.png]

That one bridge, at a certain part of the game.
(01-22-2008, 01:25 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:That one bridge, at a certain part of the game.
Correct. Please post another picture.
(01-22-2008, 01:25 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:That one bridge, at a certain part of the game.
A better  way to say it is this: That bridge is the strip highway going down towards 4 dragons, then  go right and  keep going to the 'CIA Hideout' better known as Toreno's ranch.