Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Possible new Trial-Clowns
ok tested some guy named Armageddon he actually is pretty good and he wants to join...

but salvo/azerty/sommie need to decide .. so plzz contact him ingame for another test..
he is very laggy :(
(06-09-2007, 03:52 PM)Tmuts link Wrote: ok tested some guy named Armageddon he actually is pretty good and he wants to join...

but salvo/azerty/sommie need to decide .. so plzz contact him ingame for another test..
ok we wil do  :)
(06-09-2007, 03:01 PM)SaLvo link Wrote: Barry has got better indeed, but he can be very childish and annoying.
I think we talked about Elvis_Presley before, and came to the conclusion that he is probably the thug with the 20 nicknames.

We'll keep an eye on Barry, I fought him yesterday and he did pretty good. I'm 99,9% sure he won't join thugz. So we can give it some time and watch him. Before setting him on trial yet.
ok u are probably right  :)
barry helped B&A so mutch he deserv a trial when hes getting a litlle more beter
Armagedon is on trial
Made a new reply, so it will get read earlier.

Met a guy named Mudda some days ago, Turkeys and me fought him.
He's a pretty skilled player, and also a nice guy.
It's just that he can't be really active, cause of things happening in his real life.
Overall he felt good about joining, so I told him the 'offer remains open' (not sure if that's proper english)

So, be nice to him and don't shoot him.

Thx

EDIT: (won't make a new reply this time)

Psyke is now on trial
And sjonnie is training, I know he used to be CT.
He seems a nice guy and he did quite well when I played him.
So be nice and don't shoot him (omg deja vu)
(06-11-2007, 09:21 PM)SaLvo link Wrote: Psyke is now on trial

Sorry to put a damper on things again, but I've been doing some snooping on this new guy Psyke (I can't help doing so) that's on trial. I joined the server late last night to find him in-game also. I said a few words to him, observed him and the chat dialogue and now I'm 90% sure that this guy is none other than the same person behind "Elvis_Presley". Here's the 'evidence' that I base my conclusion on:

1. Use of certain words like "nyc" instead of "nice", "ye" instead of "yeah/yeh/yes".
2. Strange use of tripple question marks (???) at the end of a question (I know only one other player that does this).
3. He's a new player who is very familiar with LVP, most players are quite lost when they first start.
4. When someone in-game admitted to using a joypad his response suggested he knew about the bad image associated with joypads and made a point about them being lame and unfair knowing full well that I was on the server when he did so.
5. Similar ping (50 - 70) range on average and typical of a UK based player.
6. Fights poorly on purpose against me (and I can't fight these days) and better against other players to try to throw me off. Also uses the up-close-instant-uzi-death thing a lot I noticed.

You might think I'm just being paranoid, but I've become quite good at spotting these serial gang-hopping gits and the language they use is a dead giveaway. And who do I think this Elvis_Presley/Psyke guy is? Well I'll name and shame him - Sammo. As I said he's been trying to get into B&A for ages. Now that I've named the guy do the clues above ring any bells or seem familiar? If you want a final check, get him on IRC (probably easier) or to join the B&A server. I'm getting really sick and tired of his attempts to join the gang in this way. Perhaps he genuinely wants to be a member and not a spy, but if that's the case he should come clean and ask to join under his real name. The last thing B&A needs are recruits who are fighting on the opposite team just when it suits them, we need loyal players.

It's up to you what you do now. Either kick him out, confront him about it (he'll probably deny it all), carry on and invite him into the B&A channel, or ignore my post :P

Ronald

Oh my god Salvo not sjonne.
When I had seti, sjonne wanted to know how to uzibug. Armageddon told him how to. He even was to dumb to make it working.
I had pics of how they were talking about how to uzibug etc. But I deleted all of them  :r
Humn, we have to be tight on security me and estroe where talking in pm about a spy and there's someone in one of the gangs. So i guess ronald it's not bad to... well be concios because coldthugz know they suck, and they want us to try and leak them info ( we own that's all ). There's nothing in this but hard work skill and dedication, what they expect to get i don't know.
Just get him to come clean. Talk to him, and if he admits he's Sammo, and that he wants to join, put him on trial. He wouldn't spy under his own name, IMO.

Even if he does, I have access to their forums. I know it may be spying, but it's a big gangwar ;)

-tj
Ronald is right. We checked the ips/adresses through IRC and it was the same as Wazza's one. Wazza=Sammos brother. And when I asked him after that he said it by himself. So no doubt.
We(Ron and me) decided that every Trial should be on IRC, so we can check everything and don't make mistakes.
I talked with Psyke today and he told me the few reasons why he didn't tell us that he is Sammo.
One of the reason is that he was afraid, that we could kick him out.
The other is a bit silly but I think he doesn't want me to tell it anyone else.
I gave him time til tomorrow to do what I said and follow the rules and If he doesn't do it, he will lose his trial.
And about Mudda he is indeed a very skilled Player. I would be glad if he joins us.