Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A change for 0.2
Now i know we have heard all the other ideas about changing the gang base, but i do believe that changing it to kacc military feuls would be a much better idea.
-Much bigger
-Better sniping positions (Which would fit perfectly into 0.2 seeing as snipers will be usable)
-Better lookout positions
-Harder to take over (possibly put the buy marker on the helipad?)
-Places to go inside(which would be good if the idea of being able to take your marker off your screen was implamented, being able to hide inall)

Its just an idea, but with so many changes coming in 0.2 i think this would be anothe good adition to the server, it would give some of the more regular players something to have fun with.
Thanks for reading
Ben.
I totally agree! I already suggested this change in some older thread, and there were many other ppl  who also wanted to have the base changed to the kacc area. I hope this will be changed sometime.
Yeah thats where i got my inspiration from, thanks fat0!.
Hopefully it will be taken seriously though, like maybe we could have a vote or something :+
im not saying i don't respect the developers decisions, but maybe it will be what the players want that counts :P

I like small text
that would ROCK! sniper maddness :o
(you could also lame on the roof of the rockhotel and snipe everyone! :))

U have my vote!

8)
Hey I wondered what you meant with better sniper positions?
(06-07-2007, 09:18 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Now i know we have heard all the other ideas about changing the gang base, but i do believe that changing it to kacc military feuls would be a much better idea.
-Much bigger
-Better sniping positions (Which would fit perfectly into 0.2 seeing as snipers will be usable)
-Better lookout positions
-Harder to take over (possibly put the buy marker on the helipad?)
-Places to go inside(which would be good if the idea of being able to take your marker off your screen was implamented, being able to hide inall)

Its just an idea, but with so many changes coming in 0.2 i think this would be anothe good adition to the server, it would give some of the more regular players something to have fun with.
Thanks for reading
Ben.
Yea nice but how you get in there there is a gate.
so then you need type /dive or /ctp or /tp  or we need make something that you can it like for the admin room.
i like the idea.!
(06-08-2007, 09:00 AM)TurkeyStar* link Wrote: Hey I wondered what you meant with better sniper positions?
that u can wait on one of the many roofs near Kacc and snipe people.. at the gangbase (now) thats hard, cause there are not enough roofs :P

8)
O+ I love snipers!  :9~
And its not just about snipers, the whole area is just way more interesting as a base. And about the entry, i don't know if they can open it with some script, but if not, i guess they could place a ramp since there is the object spawn thingy in 0.2
its not possible to remove the gate in front of Kacc :( BUT putting object infromt of it can ! so some stairs out of a building can easily be added there! :D

8)