Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Charater selection
We should have all the characters like all the other servers and maybe just leave out peter's skin or sumthin becuase there are loads of good skins like drug dealer skin wich u cant have 
yea actually i was looking for that the other day actually, the one with the white hood?
(06-04-2007, 06:59 PM)k1LLa link Wrote: We should have all the characters like all the other servers and maybe just leave out peter's skin or sumthin becuase there are loads of good skins like drug dealer skin wich u cant have 
MMM yea but there are much skin's that you can use.
(I like the skin from theHolyCow) O+
Nice idea.
cya later...... :w
or maybe even just a few new skins?, due to popular demand  :7
Benmembers that's nice a few new skin's are not bad
If you can tell me the skin ID's you want to be added, then I will take care of it :)
(06-05-2007, 11:28 AM)Badeend link Wrote: If you can tell me the skin ID's you want to be added, then I will take care of it :)

thanks badeend!
one problem, i have no idea how to find what the skin is, do i just check another server?
Take a look here benbmyers: http://www.gtatools.com/index.php?action...ite=sapeds
You can find the skin ID in brackets in each of the picture file names :)
Or, maybe a slightly easier way,

Go to your SA-MP Direcory,

Launch your SA-MP Debug, Make sure you select "Launch Debug" and not connect localhost!

Browse through different skins using F11 and F12!

And, in the chatbar it will say the ids
Cool, in that case I would like to see id 16, 23, 29, 37, 77, 252 (love it) added. Havent checked for 100% but I think none of them are in the game and they are pretty cool :P