Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Low hp at the freezone line.
(06-02-2007, 02:45 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Something we could do, is make the ship a healing zone. 1HP per second or something. Not enough for ramplamers to take advantage of, and bullets that miss won't kill people. So, we won't see many accidents.

What do you say?

-tj

ayeeee i agre witht that
but, then we should take the health pickup off, seeing as your getting health anyway
but that would result in alot more lamers, so im not sure
1hp a second sounds good, You also have to remember that 1hp is REALLY UNBELIVBLY low!
(06-02-2007, 04:24 PM)Grove link Wrote: You also have to remember that 1hp is REALLY UNBELIVBLY low!

Yeah, and it'll stop people from having 1hp standing at the end of the ramp, as it'll heal enough to protect them from flying bullets.

Also, how will this increase ramp laming? 1hp a second isn't enough to benefit from.

Maybe we could take the health and move it across the road or something. Then, they wouldn't need to be using the ship for anything whilst fighting.

-tj
yeah! move the health aw fro the ship, then there would be less people moving around it
That was a very good idea  :)
Remove the health pickup on ship and place it near the other corner on the admin building , then we have armor in one corner and health in the other corner  8)
Maybe we should just delete the freezone at the ship, nobody really needs it. It would sure be a lot nicer ingame without the freezone, it only causes trouble and laming.

As for my opinion: sink the ship.
Deleting it won't be very good either I think. There should be just a safe spot.
Perhaps an extra rule, no fighting around the ship or something. Hard to control it though.
Well tbh I'm doing this too.(some undercover admins too :+)
I get shooted by many CTs and SiNs and its fun to see them crying about their jail(they just shoot around if some1 comes out of the ship and/or when that guy runs away).
A nice tactic against ship lamers, as estroe said :+

Quote:Quote from Stef:
People should stop hanging around the ship waiting for non-violent players (or at least at that moment non-violent) to leave the ship and get an easy kill that way. And even if two people are voluntarily fighting a lot of bullets hit the ship/ramp and also hit people who do not want to be hit.
Thats actually why I do that, a nice punish :)
I still think that we should consider the HP regen, because it would stop people getting hit with one bullet dying. Accidents happen. If you just build up rules, it'll get confusing.

I still think:

- 1hp regen each second. Not too much, but enough to protect from flying bullets - but not a shipkiller.
- move the HP from the ship to the grass like forward and left from the ramp. Would stop people running on mid-fight for saving.

Anything bad?

-tj
sounds good to me ^^