Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Who Is The Best Player
(05-25-2007, 10:14 PM)estroe link Wrote: Thanks of course to XL :D
And DeakeN:  _O-
And I actually think DirectX has a point there, Grove brings life into the server and without him we(B&A+O&B) wouldn't have much competition without him because without him CT would not be here.
indeed i totaly agree !!!  :P
(05-29-2007, 08:33 PM)Blade link Wrote: I am the best player  8) 

>:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
of the badest players ? :P
(06-02-2007, 07:19 AM)azerty link Wrote: of the badest players ? :P
Lol
(05-25-2007, 11:54 AM)Deaken link Wrote: {{mynickname}} is the best player, no doubt about that !

well ty ^^  i think :S :D   i think you start to begin liking everyone , no doubt about that  :)
Everyone except Vulk :)

(06-02-2007, 04:28 PM)Grove link Wrote: Everyone except Vulk :)

why?
(06-02-2007, 04:28 PM)Grove link Wrote: Everyone except Vulk :)

Even me? :O I knew you loved me, but not that much.  8)7
i have been doing a kinda survey and here are my findings
thebest player(s) on LVP are the people who come on everyweek and make the server a better place
these people are mainly makaveli, tmuts, ronald mc,FiXeR,  deguz(special props), chaoswolf, tomozj, time., cloakster(very special props) and then Grove, i know me and grove have had our differences but it wouldnt be the same without him

then there are the people who take the time to go on the forums everyday and help people with their querys ad problems mainly XL, [c]ave_[m]an, estroe, oostcoast, tomozj, badeend.

i just wana say thank you to you all as you have made my experience on LVP very worth it, and i hope i ge tto stay with you all for a long time.
(06-03-2007, 12:43 AM)benbmyers link Wrote: i have been doing a kinda survey and here are my findings
thebest player(s) on LVP are the people who come on everyweek and make the server a better place
these people are mainly makaveli, tmuts, ronald mc, deguz(special props), chaoswolf, tomozj, cloakster(very special props) and then Grove, i know me and grove have had our differences but it wouldnt be the same without him

then there are the people who take the time to go on the forums everyday and help people with their querys ad problems mainly XL, [c]ave_[m]an, estroe, oostcoast, tomozj, badeend.

i just wana say thank you to you all as you have made my experience on LVP very worth it, and i hope i ge tto stay with you all for a long time.

Woohoo! Go me! Screw you all!

On a serious note...

I'd also like to congratulate Makaveli, WHO HAS MORE HOURS THAN ME ON THE FORUM ;(

Anywho, there are WAY more people that are responsible for making LVP what it is, than just the ones you mentioned. EVERYONE here makes up LVP. If only a few people to go, it wouldn't be the same. GO EVERYONE ! :D

And I may be crazy in this post, but I'm kinda getting some so I DON'T CARE :D

-tj
lol, i know what you mean tomozj, but these are just people i know more so thats why i mentioned them