Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Monster (Derby2)
Hi all.
i have a idea about Derby2.
Look why we don't change the monster's in the other one's withe the American flag on it.
Like in singelplayer near the stadion there you can find him.
I think people like that Monster.
Cya later :w
I think that that monster may be a tiny bit different (size-wise), but to be honest I don't think there's much point changing them.

-tj
You only want a different colour ? Hmmz I dont think that's needed :P
its funn to steal them!, but I prefer a normal monster. not that lame patriot-like American thing!

8)
Lool oost  :P Hehe yer stealing em ftw  :+
Don't think there is much point changing em  :)
There would be absolutely no real reson for changing them
nice idea though
(05-31-2007, 11:18 AM)Barry link Wrote: Hi all.
i have a idea about Derby2.
Look why we don't change the monster's in the other one's withe the American flag on it.
Like in singelplayer near the stadion there you can find him.
I think people like that Monster.
Cya later :w

:( That was my idea first, I wanna place it in the forum asshole.
:( This is the 3rd time you stole my idea, so i never tell you my idea's anymore
|:( (for the people that don't know, Barry is my brother and a lame idea thief,so don't tell your idea's to him)
Lol @ zeeuwse _O-

I think there is no point of changing this.. truck is a truck :P Ok, they do look different but there is no use in changing the color.
(05-31-2007, 05:08 PM)zeeuwse_boer link Wrote: :( That was my idea first, I wanna place it in the forum asshole.
:( This is the 3rd time you stole my idea, so i never tell you my idea's anymore
|:( (for the people that don't know, Barry is my brother and a lame idea thief,so don't tell your idea's to him)

omg ROFL barry you thief! HAHA

So every idea you tell to your brother, barry, he comes and posts it on here before you HAHA

_O-
lvp should have what ronald has on his server were u pay to hire a monster truk and evry min u have it u have to pay untill u destroy it or run out of money