OK, here's what you do.

- Insert the Windows XP Install Disk
- Format drive C:\
- Reinstall Windows
- Reinstall GTA SA
- Reinstall SA-MP
- Forget about all your old crap
- Voila!

That's what I'd do. But, I don't care about my Windows partition - probably different with you.

-tj
my laptop came with XP on it already, i didnt get no disk!
Did you get the laptop from a manufacturer like Sony or Dell or Acer or etc.
Scan, delete all viruses, simple, if no reformat and go buy windows xp :)
System Recovery from the day it was working the best or from the day you Re-installed something

Start>all programs>accessories>SystemTools>SystemRecovery.

Start>all programs>accessories>SystemTools>Disk Defragment After that

Tell me if that works!
Next piece of advise, download HijackThis, make the program do a scan and put the logfile on here. This is a really good program if virus scanners dont work anymore.
that can work also
but u said that turning off MSN workek a little, so its some virus (or some weird active X plugin)

8)
(05-26-2007, 09:34 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: iv also noticed it happens more when i kill someone
huh? so the popupps come from GTA:SA.exe?? thats weird.... did u download some malicious downgrader?

8)
Ok. to install limewire? Try Just installing it.... might be eaiser

Crashes could be due to internet problems. try Getting Nortan connection Keep alive. That helps me a lot

And pop-ups. Try getting google toolbar, It includes a Pop-Up blocker!
(05-27-2007, 11:46 AM)Grove link Wrote: Ok. to install limewire? Try Just installing it.... might be eaiser

Crashes could be due to internet problems. try Getting Nortan connection Keep alive. That helps me a lot

And pop-ups. Try getting google toolbar, It includes a Pop-Up blocker!

No offence, but that was the dumbest post ever.

Their 'limewire' is probably something that's trojaned or infected, the crashes aren't because of internet problems as we know - they are caused by something on his computer. And the google toolbar won't really block much as it's a program telling IE to open the window - not a page on the internet (what popup blockers scan).

-tj