Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hi all "Chill Room"
Hi all. :)
I have a great idea.
Look the most people in the server know the room near the login room. (See picture)
[Image: kkcakmqwaaqqe-%60111.png]

I was think what if we make here a "Chill Room".
Then maybe we can make a tp to it like /tp Chill Room or we make a taxi to it like this /newtaxi Chill Room.
Then we can Chill withe some people there end watch to other people the join the server. 8)
cya later. :w
it would add another advantage to people who just don't wanna die :P they can tp there, good but would get boring after a day or two (BELOW)
This sounds like a good idea, But Trust me, It gets boring after about a day! We have a chill mansion over at our server, But it just gets unused! We have lots of pickups there aswell :P

Even ask the admins, They have an admin room, But It hardly gets used! (I think)
Yes, the idea is like the adminroom without weapons, it's rarely used. So I don't think it's a good idea.
i think its an ok idea, but your trying to chill and new players attacking and killing you before you get the chance to say no fighting
what would be the difference between this and the ship?
Different place and missing the ability of carrying a gun :P
Not needed IMO, if you really want to go to that room ask an admin for seeing it. It'll get boring soon I think.
[me=Makaveli]was for the first time in LVP admin room today  :P[/me]
Well true, its kinda unneeded, and cave is right, ppl will abuse it 2 if ya check the game now, how many ppl when about to die don't run or do /taxi or /dive or shit
The place will get boring after a while and definitely unused. Like JUTD said, it basically is the admin room without weapons, except the admin room is bigger.
Yer ok cloakster we have all seen the admin room stop boasting :P
(05-26-2007, 02:10 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: shit
You know a /shit command makaveli?, oh do tell