Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Music and age?
(05-10-2007, 05:26 PM)killerbee link Wrote: im 14 and listen to jumpstyle!
and why i should listen 2 metal?.. its only likethis: MSDGHRAAAWLWHAAGPAMAGHRAAAAUWW. right?

bee.
i like some metal but ROFL ROFL ROFL! @ ur comment
Music: Rap, RnB, etc etc
Televsion: Comedy

All add televison programmes aswell :P
WHOOO HOO MY 500th POST!
(05-10-2007, 09:08 AM)oostcoast link Wrote: 16 years old (since monday)

I listen to Dance (electro, techno, latin, minimal, drum'n'bass, ect)  and also to lounge, jazz

podcast that I dowload: dancedepartment(radio 538), clubnouveau (tiesto), powermix (radio538)
CD's that I own (a little list)
grandmix 2005-2007, grandmix nouveaudisco, bloomingdale 2004-2006, MTV lounge 2004

8)
television: action/thiller movies, series: 24, CSI, las vegas, koefnoen :), lama's,NOS nieuws :P

8)
Dont add TV programs here, it has already been done here

Ontopic: 17 years old and I dont listen to music much. When I do I mostly listen to relaxing songs and a bit classical (yes, I admit!). To give you a better image of it, here are some artists in my playlist: Moby, Norah Jones, KT Tunstall, Snow Patrol, Creed. For my instrumental needs: E.S. Posthumus (really great music) and if I am in the mood: Greenday, Arctic Monkeys and Coal Chamber.
I'm 22 and i listen/produce electronic music ,more specific Progressive breaks/house,Ambient/chill out and minimal...but i also like some other stuff like nailpin,coldplay,gorillaz etc.
I'm 21 and I listen to System of a Down, C-Mon & Kypski, Metallica, Xploding Plastix, Pepe Deluxé, Opgezwolle, PJ Harvey, Pete Philly, Pink Floyd, DAC, Shpongle, Fatboy Slim, Beastie Boys, Keep of Kalessin, Infected Mushroom, Satyricon, Tool, Urban Dance Squad, Red Hot Chili Peppers, AIR, Blumentopf, Deftones, Amon Tobin, Lamb, Jurassic 5, Ben Charest, Kruder & Dorfmeister, Sublime, Solar Fields, Ska-P, Thievery Corporation, Moby, Naglfar, Gorgoroth, Room Eleven, Muse, King Missile, Les triplettes de Belleville, The Kovenant, MUCC, DJ Format, Skunk Anansie, Mr. Oizo, The Prodigy, Nirvana, NOFX, de huilende rappers, de Heideroosjes, Cypress Hill, Slipknot, Jack Johnson, Astral Projection and the Bloodhound Gang
(05-10-2007, 04:32 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: i'm 14 commin 15 in July, i listen to Rock/Metal, I like stuff as: Adema, Bullet For My Valentine, Blindside, CKY, Cradle Of Filth, Green Day, Disturbed, HIM, Hoobastank, Deftones, Iron Maiden, Jimmy Eat World, Kamelot, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Scars Of Life, Rage Against The Machines, Sum41, Within Temptation, ...
I also listen to some gangster rap: 2Pac, Bone Thugz, Big L, Camron, Cypress Hill, Dr Dre, Eminem, Ice Cube, Jay Z, Kanye West, Mac Dre, NWA, OutKast, Notorious BIG, Puffy, Snoop, Game...

Thats kinda it, there is some more but its all i can see atm

Metal Uber Allez, CT 4 Ever

zomg!, me and mak are like the same person!
(05-10-2007, 05:26 PM)killerbee link Wrote: im 14 and listen to jumpstyle!
and why i should listen 2 metal?.. its only likethis: MSDGHRAAAWLWHAAGPAMAGHRAAAAUWW. right?

bee.

I wish people would stop being narrowminded.

Anyway, on topic.
15, 16 in August, and I like all types of music, LITERALLY.
Apart from dance, i just don't like it.
(05-13-2007, 05:22 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: zomg!, me and mak are like the same person!
count me in i listen to all those guys too :o
rofl, twins seperated at birth