Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Movie] FiXeR Suks!
There already was made a nice movie about the very big cruise of yesterday, but I also made my version. In the first part you see the last part of the official cruise on Chilidad, but after that I get in the car with FiXeR :O He seriously needs some driving lessons from Azerty  :P

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1n74b_fixersuks0001

btw, this time I uploaded it to DailyMotion to see if there really is a quality difference. Not much difference imo, but there is some.

PS: how about making a DailyMotion tag? :P
Lol, nice !  :D
Its cool to see it from a different perspective. And i thought i was to only one who used a parachute to survive chilliad  _O-
Hm sad u weren't with the admins in the forest after SF, which i crashed in with my plane  :w
FiXeR Get urself a car and go see AzErTy  :o Haha , Lol , many spins and crashes  >:) It was such a good cruise  :D
Why azerty btw ? Is he like the drivin pro or w00t ?  :?
I love to fuck him up real good with my Banshee while we're cruising :P Nice movie :)
at Fat0: AzErTy is allways yapping about Driverslicenses at LVP  :P
Lol that would be awesome with like driving without license = jail ^^
Howz about drunk driving or under infuluence.
Do I now need to blow in my laptop for an alcoholtest (availeble as usb stick for $500 pm me) before logon?

Anyway nice u are targeting fixer I mean whe havent heard much bad things about him lately, its time som1 stepped up and said what it's like! O-)

With the dramatic start (the dramatic song) I first thought we were gonna see hartless slaughter or little baby seal's being clubbed to death 8)7 (by FiZeR), but it seemd 2 be a cruise after all. I like the movie cuz crashes are nice to look at (why else do all those lame tv shows :r survive, like home video n shit)

I say let stef patrol the highway give tickets to ppl who cant drive hehe!
Haha, that vid was funny :P. FiXeR scares me  :X
yep that cruise was great  8)7