Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Beta Pwnage
Ok we are glad to say the coldthugz Training server is now up and running! There is a lot of work to do on it, But not to many features because its main purpose is training! The Offical permant name of the server is:

ColdThugZ Training Server

There are currently No working commands, But it will be updated soon! The spawn weapons are ulimted rounds of Sawnoff shotguns, Micro SMGs And AK-47s

The IP of the server is:

86.29.17.202:7777

This server will be online a lot more than tjs! Howver it is reccomend that you dont go in there unless you see other thugs! Otherwise it will be a complete waste of time!

Also the website will be finished soon! Included is more details of the new "beta pwnage" feature

Hope to see ya'll there!

Thx,

Grove

COLDTHUGZ 4 LIFE

Probelms with the IP

For some reason, The IP of the server keeps changing eveytime I restart my computer, So from now on, it may have to be searched for! Just internet, let it load all the servers, the select Hostname at the top. This will put them in order, making it easier t find.

Thx

Grove

P.S Todays Ip = 86.29.17.189:7777
Just open sa-mp0.1b, click on HostName , and go to CĀ  :)
Todays IP is:

86.29.17.103:7777

Thx

Grove
Server Updates:

1) Lots of new vechiles around the gang base! Including hunters tanks and hydras!

2) New vechiles at "the big jump!

3) New admin script and teleport commands

Todays server IP:
86.29.28.73:7777

4) New feature installed, ACS - Spawnkilling now can result in a kick! so the spawnkilling rule has been removed, Also the abusive language and CaPs rule have been removed! Lets notbe kill joys! So basically the server rules now are:

- Dont disturb people whilst training

- Dont shoot at tuned cars

- Dont ruin events, e.g the big jump!

5) Commands CANNOT be used in other gamemodes now, only admin commands!

6) Lots of new gamemodes added! Races! Stunting!

7) ALL ADMINS HAVE BEEN RESET TO LEVEL 1 (The normal player limit) There are going to be TWO admins and TWO admins only. Those two admins are:

Grove
Makaveli

New to come:

- Commands:

/jump1 - teleports to the big jump
/Jump 2 telrports to the mt chiliad jump
/Tune1 /tune2 /tune3

- Properties

Properties throughout the strip coming soon! (Should be done by sunday :P)

- Pickups

New armour/health pickups! Secreat areas with miniguns hidden!

- Spawn

New spawn places along the strip, airport and gangbase!

All this will be done as soon as possible, If the properties arnt put in tonight, they will defintly be put in by sunday!

Thx,

Grove

Beta Pwnage part 1.01 :p
Just new in:

New admin script, Admins have a LOT more commands! You guys will have to re-register though, sorry!
Server commands:

/speedo on|off
/speedo mph|kph
/speedo top|middle|bottom
/speedo red|lightred|green|lightgreen|blue|lightblue|purple|pink|yellow|white
/speedo state
/speedo help (or just /speedo
/xregister (PASSWORD)
/xlogin (PASSWORD)
/ls - Telpeorts to Los Santos
/sf - Teleports to San Fierro
/lv Teleports to las venturas

More coming soon, and the /commands and /help list will be updated shorty aswell :p
Updates:

The speedo meter commands have been removed because they do not work, yet. There is a new (and very basic) /fuel system added! I decided to give up on the properties, because they would seem to be a waste of time :P There is a new gamemode, Groves Hydra Warz! Preeety cool when there are lots of players on :D

Todays Server Ip:

86.29.18.255:7777

Thx,

Grove
We found out that oostcast was the little "informer" of the pm from me explaining taht abyouss and yeray are spies, however he dosn't no that we know :P so We will use this trick against him! Although abyouss and yeray are spiesĀ  we will convince oost That they are :P And cause a LOT of arguments xD

Bobi will be unbanned, later tonight

Two new gamemodes, Rifle Rallys and Hydra Warz

I also discovered a command, non admin, /fetch (id)(id) For some reason, the id has to be typed twice lol

I was also thinking of a password to add to the server, to stop noobs coming, But I need some feedback as to whether this would be a good idea!

Todays server ip:

86.29.22.65:7777

Thx

Grove

ColdThugZ 4 life

EDIT Due to internet connection problems, todays server IP has been changed to:

86.29.25.89:7777
Bobi has been unbanned

Found another command lol, /dive dive (Has to be writeen twice) And /admin to find out admins online, also /stats :D

Added a new filterscript, Untested, somthing to do with /loking your cars, and securing your own personal car or somthing ( Once it is tested I will tell you the commeands and details)

Added 4 new gamemodes:

L.V RPG

L.S RPG

S.F RPG

Funmode

Todays server IP:

86.29.16.188:7777

Thx,

Grove