Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

| The Illuminati | Gang Discussion | Gang Recruitment |
(03-31-2007, 09:56 PM)Og_tez link Wrote: shame that B&A own all and u'll have to outnumber us all to win :)
pfff u wish...

my gang owns LV  :7
Thats a nice amount of members you already have there :D
Welcome on LVP, and enjoy your stay.
sounds like a really cool gang.
i would like to see another large gang come to lvp
although this may resort in a total takeover as there are more member in that gang than in clowns and coldthugz put together!
and theres only ever like 6-7 people of each gang on in a single day
but who knows....
yea, we do have quiet a lot, but thats just the start, hehe big plans going.

and anyways, i realy dont give a shit if B&A or whoever the f*** these guys are thinking they can cl0wn us.
i made this gang as a portal away from all the hard times of my clan, so when i join LVP server, we like to relax, stunt, have fun etc.
if i wanted to fight and get more enemies i would of gone and swore at a rival clan.

when i join LVP, the illuminati has fun, ok? dont get too caught up in the sensless killing and think, why did you buy this game.
would i of made a gang to get grief when i already get enough from other clans towards my clan?

pathetic, just play guys i dont care who you are, just freaking have fun.

p.s: if any clans are looking to have fun with us stunting or freefalling or whatever, were here!
fair enough
with your attitude i see your gang becoming very popular in lvp
good luck :)
(04-01-2007, 01:21 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: fair enough
with your attitude i see your gang becoming very popular in lvp
good luck :)
thanks, hope the message got through, should be fun working with everyone
thanks for the support
I hope u really come on LVP with many ppl and really fight us, because we need competition!!!
Looking forward to fight u :)
(04-01-2007, 04:14 PM)fat0 link Wrote: I hope u really come on LVP with many ppl and really fight us, because we need competition!!!
Looking forward to fight u :)

[SARCASM]right!!! ill send them in righht away!!![/SARCASM]

do you read?
ill make it easier for you:

we, come on LVP to have fun, fighting isnt the most relaxing thing for us, so we will just be chilling,stunting, filming or whatever.

you should consider yourselves lucky. if i wanted to seize control of the gang warfare i would of done so already dont you think with my sheer amount of power?Every person in that list has a great fighting ability, each are senseless killers but then again their fun to play with.  i didnt take over because i dont want to get involved in more fighting, when i join LVP, i want to have fun with my gang, is that so hard?

-Nem.
(04-01-2007, 12:17 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: sounds like a really cool gang.
i would like to see another large gang come to lvp
although this may resort in a total takeover as there are more member in that gang than in clowns and coldthugz put together!
and theres only ever like 6-7 people of each gang on in a single day
but who knows....
Aw I see an terrible thing happening. B&A en ColdthugZ togheter as an alliance. :D

@ [*SWK*]*Nemesis*: It's good that you like to make fun in the server. B&A isn't always shooting everyone, always. We also like to make fun. There is just another gang who has hate against the clowns. That's why we are forced to fight. :)
(04-01-2007, 05:10 PM)XL link Wrote: Aw I see an terrible thing happening. B&A en ColdthugZ togheter as an alliance. :D

@ [*SWK*]*Nemesis*: It's good that you like to make fun in the server. B&A isn't always shooting everyone, always. We also like to make fun. There is just another gang who has hate against the clowns. That's why we are forced to fight. :)

I do understand where you are coming from and i expect it to be true, looking forward to having some fun with B&A too, some reason gangs always fight.

But

(03-31-2007, 10:01 PM)SaM link Wrote: pfff u wish...

my gang owns LV  :7

(03-31-2007, 09:56 PM)Og_tez link Wrote: you spelt ayoubsss's name wrong. ALSO he's multi ganging which one is going to kick him first... and big member list shame that B&A own all and u'll have to outnumber us all to win :) :P Hopefully this is a good gang ;)

(03-31-2007, 08:41 PM)paanhaas link Wrote: just try to place one foot in the gang base and you'll be dead before you realize you're not alone  8)  BAM BAM  :+ welcome

cant help but wonder that B&A's members bring it on themselves.
thanks for the reply though, was starting to think theres not a single 'im not stuckup' Member in B&A.

-Nem.