Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New donation methods?
Wound't it be better if we'd have other donation methods? i : Walliecard, Phone?
What's wrong with paypal?
Nothing is wrong with that.

And walliecard doesn't exist anymore, for about.. 5 years now :+
And phone, ideal, sms, and all that kind of stuff: Very expensive, so only for high amount donations it could be interesting, and still.. paypal or bank transfers are easier.
(06-11-2008, 09:56 PM)Nakebod link Wrote: Nothing is wrong with that.

And walliecard doesn't exist anymore, for about.. 5 years now :+
And phone, ideal, sms, and all that kind of stuff: Very expensive, so only for high amount donations it could be interesting, and still.. paypal or bank transfers are easier.
Well some of us dont have gay paypall and 'youngsters' play here and i classifie myself as one and i dont have a paypal.
and about the phone thing, there was like this server i used to play at and you could donate 10€ over the phone if you did it lower you wound't get the stuff.
The problem is, and will always be, they charge about 40-50% of the donation as "costs".
So when you want to donate 10 euros, you throw at least 4 euro's away.
Paypal however has much more friendly rates. A 20 euro donation only costs ~1 euro, so there donation which we will receive is 19 euro's.
Other services are much more expensive.
yeah well, when I donate $20 you only get 13 euros.  :r
Thats because USD suckage, euro ftw :+

[21:51:18] <Felle> ooshie: I cannot see what you're complaining about-- you should rather be happy with paypal (or whatever method you're using) paying quite exactly what they should. At this moment, 20 USD is equal to 13.02 euro. :p
Unfortunately Las Venturas Playground isn't big enough to be able to offer the Wallie card as a payment offer, we have looked into that option in the past. Other methods, such as paying using your mobile phone, often turn out to be too expensive. If we let you pay 1 euro 60 by calling a specific number, we only get 80 cents to a euro of it, which would mean you're paying a really high percentage to just get the money to LVP.