Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP dangerzones
* drules * nice :P can't wait for sa-mp .2 and LVP 3.0 :)
(03-28-2007, 09:45 AM)paanhaas link Wrote:niewby in english or something?
:P kind of.....
my edit program has no grammar check :(

8)
(03-28-2007, 08:23 AM)Nakebod link Wrote:Don't know if it's a design, maybe it's an updated version of the map I know ;)

[Image: mapjn6.th.jpg]

I think the one I have is an updated mockup of what you have, because IMO it looks better  O+
Or, maybe... we'll see user configurable options for the user to change, so they can see the map as they want it to be ;)

Anyway, sorry oost, back ontopic!

I usually throw stuff into google I want to spellcheck, as it's really fast. About grammar though... if the spelling/capitalization is ok then we'll work it out/let you off :)

-tj
(03-29-2007, 03:46 PM)tomozj link Wrote:I think the one I have is an updated mockup of what you have, because IMO it looks better  O+
Or, maybe... we'll see user configurable options for the user to change, so they can see the map as they want it to be ;)

Anyway, sorry oost, back ontopic!

I usually throw stuff into google I want to spellcheck, as it's really fast. About grammar though... if the spelling/capitalization is ok then we'll work it out/let you off :)

-tj

My screenshot isn't a mockup but the real thing :+
Lets kick Badeend, he knows what he is doing (I hope..) so he can tell what's the current status, and maybe we can preview the real thing already :)
Yes, of course the map is previewable: http://crew.sa-mp.nl/badeend/map/
Property coords, names, screenshots and their prizes are live updated from the server. A thing I still need to build in is the current owner of the property.
Damn, thugs own base, gotta start playing :D
Nice done Badeend! That's a really nice map with info there. It even contains my property.  :)
Holy shit! Nice map :X

Maybe we could move the map stuff > the SA-MP 0.2/LVP 3.00 topic.

[modbreak]Back ontopic from here on out! :)[/modbreak]

-tj