Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

!I noticed a bug
Dear everyone,

One of the server admins pointed to me that some time ago he found out that there is a Property in a safe house, and that because most of the safehouses have the same interior. So the property can be bought at several locations throughout the map. This was fixed with simply blocking players in the other safehouses (invisible wall which you can't get through) so you can't reach the property exept in one of the safehouses.

But... now it comes, this is the same in cluckin bell, victim, train hard, etc. etc.
Maybe this can be changed before the next LVP has its launch.

Beste iedereen,

Een van de server admins wees me erop dat hij een tijd geleden gemerkt had dat de Property in een safehouse op meerdere plekken gekocht kon worden omdat het interieur vaak gelijk is. Dat was opgelost door gewoon een onzichtbare muur in de andere safehouses te zetten zodat je er daar niet meer bij kan.

Maar...nu komt het, dit is hetzelfde bij cluckin bell, victim, train hard, etc. etc.
Misschien iets om alvast eens naar te kijken voor de nieuwe LVP uitkomt en kan het meegenomen worden.

Groetjes, Kind Regards,

Dafydd Wouters
d-d_wouters@hotmail.com
Nickname = OmfgUrANoob
Although we appreciate your concern, this is not really a major problem with LVP's property system.
GTA:SA and SA:MP share some interiors across exits. It's more of an accessibility feature, because you know that you can buy a property, Burger Shot for example, wherever you see one.

LVP 3.0 will include houses for donors (donaters), and the interiors will not be shared across separate houses.
:)
Its actually more realistic this way, Thinking it as all being one buisness. If you invest in burger shot, you will opwn every burger shot in the game, for example.
Okay :)

Just being observing :)

And I might donate too later on when I have played more, until then I will just enjoy the upgrades :)
And I also heard the lag near racestartpoints is going to be fixed, thats a good thing too ^^

And I don't know much about the /ramping feature, and I don't use it myself, but maybe it will be better if you can only use them once in a few times (don't know if that is already in use)

And here is an idea for a minigame, truckrace (roadtrains),
Might be funny,

See you soon,

Dafydd
A.K.A.
OmfgUrANoob