Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Goodbye everibody
I AM LEAVING THIS SERVER (sorry for the caps)!! I want to thank all persons who have helped me. First of all, thx Yeray for being my friend. Thx Grove, for recruiting me into ColdThugZ (you can move my name from members list). Thx cl0wns, for being really good enemies and thx rippance, for giving me a pluspoint. Hope i'll see you on other servers.
:w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w :w

P.S.: Trigger, you can remove my photo from the forum
P.P.S.: Oh, I almost forgot: thx EdgeNoWhere for kick me out from the server
Quote:Thx cl0wns, for being really good enemies

:P
y u leave the server?
Because of some stupid Simen's friend, who said he was ColdThugZ friend. He kicked me out of the gang. Then i tried to join B&A, but they don't want me. I can't play by my own. So goodbye, i hope one day i will return ;(
PUFI, there r much gangs, Oldiez and Baldiez for example :)
Try to ask them we are allied or ask Ron,Bassie they are leaders of B&A :)

GL
;( was cool to know u Pufi, hope you'll return to the server one day

cya   :w come around sometimes  :)
P_U_F_I - LVP without gangs is still fun. Make money and own people. I am in no gang, I'm just allied with people and B&A and I help them out. You do not need to be in a gang to have fun...

I hope you come back! You were great after you left CT!!!

-tj
I dont no what to say, tomozj, coldthugz remained in my heart.
Why can't you play on your own? I'm alone in the game, I never joined any gang, but I still enjoy it ;)
Make a new gang: "The Lone Wolfs" :+
(02-24-2007, 07:28 PM)MrBondt link Wrote:Make a new gang: "The Lone Wolfs" :+

Ha ha  }:|

@ P_U_F_I: I just know you will return in the upcoming new LVP Gang! (Owned by, ofcourse, me and Patriot) If you will past through our gang-join test you're very welcome in our gang! (but we'll see later!  :> :w) Thnx for playing on this server so far and we'll definitely will see you again here!  ;)

Greetingz, TriggeR