Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

RIP TEF
Well, let's all welcome TEF to the UK, since Donald has this in the bag. TEF you lucky I truced our bet :(

Ps: what  are your thoughts on Donald Trump?
What are your thoughts on Brexit?
What a fucking savage 

Now America will be hit by Brexit too :)))))
RIP DOLLAR jajajajajajajajajajajaja
An interesting tone you are taking to arguably the sole superpower left on the planet choosing a unqualified, bigoted ignoramus as a leader. This is not a joking matter, and I sincerely worry for both our nation and world.

May the odds be ever in our favor.
TEF come to England vary soon yes ?
TEF will be soon settle down in India !
trump isn't a joke, only in the sense that the americans would be retarded enough to vote for him.

one wrong word from his ego-filled head and he triggers ww3. how funny is that?
Trump is definitely the worst person to have ever been chosen as America's president. Now I'm really convinced that americans are retarded. No offence TEF. The whole world is in danger...
I would rather have a buisnessman over a war criminal all day long. Instead of riding the social media wave like idiots, why don't you look into his policies. As opposed to Hilary who encourages external intervention and had clear plans concerning Syria, he is more concerned with minding his own damn buisness and seeking economical construction...I mean look at his interview concerning Iraq. The only conclusions you can draw is he looks at everything in economical terms, and it is his every right, he earned it with his huge empire. Sure he is sometimes out of line and it makes eveyone crack a smile with 9GAG, ladbible and whatnot but at least he is forward not like that criminal who pretends she s known rappers like Chance, J cole when she has probably never heard of them once prior to the elections
lmfao meltdown mate

"huge empire" - his daddy did it all for him

"economic construction" - like his bankruptcy?