Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A quick question for someone else
Hey people.

I know some people who when writing something in Internet Explorer (for example: in Google) only gets CAPITAL letters. Even though Caps Lock is not on. They tried to reinstal IE, rebooting their comp, but it al did not have any effect. The computer they work on is a Laptop. So no wireless keyboard to reset.

If you have an answer to how they can change the letters to normal again please post here.
Ok thank you very much in advance.

Dafydd
google chrome.
(09-30-2009, 12:40 PM)Jordi link Wrote: google chrome.

what do you mean?
trying to google it you mean? ofcourse i tried that
or are you saying that Google Chrome is causing it?
so yes, can it be fixed?

Dafydd
I think he actually suggested you / them to switch to Google Chrome... And yeah, they should try using a dif browser like GC or Mozilla: IE is just bullshit.
Well just use Mozilla Firefox. Its free and alot faster. I´m using it, and im happier then never in surfing.  ;)
(09-30-2009, 12:53 PM)OmfgUrANoob link Wrote: what do you mean?
trying to google it you mean? ofcourse i tried that
or are you saying that Google Chrome is causing it?
so yes, can it be fixed?

Dafydd

Jhon my love has got it right. IE is 70% slower than Google Chrome. Firefox is ok, but I found it slow, and always whining about being updated and then crashing.
Well, i personally wont be ever using google chrome, because i kind of dislike the idea of my personal data getting sent to google secretly.
(09-30-2009, 03:32 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Well, i personally wont be ever using google chrome, because i kind of dislike the idea of my personal data getting sent to google secretly.
Haha. Yeah.
(09-30-2009, 02:48 PM)Jordi link Wrote: Jhon my love has got it right. IE is 70% slower than Google Chrome. Firefox is ok, but I found it slow, and always whining about being updated and then crashing.

That's your fault.
Suggestions please... don't critisize someone else's suggestions here, that is my task. Only post here if it is an answer to my question.

thanks

Dafydd