Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Breaking Bad
Just completed watching the fourth season, it's an absolutely amazing show with a fantastic ending to the fourth season.
Yeah, no shit man, I used to be 100% sure that The Wire is the best thing ever on TV, but gotta say that Breaking Bad is really coming close, curious to see how the final season will play out.

Crawl Space ending scene is probably one of my all-time favorite TV scenes ever, the acting + sound + camera work is simply amazing.

SPOILER (don't watch if you haven't seen season 4 yet and don't want to be spoiled):

WHERE IS THE MONEYYYYY!
Oh man that scene just gave me chills it was so perfect.
damn awesome show, goes in my favs with Weeds, Dexter, The Wire and Chuck
Breaking Bad - A Horse With No Name (Walter White)

What a show! Only half way through the 3rd season, excited to watch more.
Ah plenty of time, you've got almost a couple of months to finish seasons 3 and 4 before they premiere 5!
(05-31-2012, 04:22 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Ah plenty of time, you've got almost a couple of months to finish seasons 3 and 4 before they premiere 5!

Good stuff, I think I read its the last season though? And is it going to be split up into 2 parts kinda like the Sopranos did?
Definitely the last season, and I think it was announced weeks ago that the first half will air 2012, second half 2013. Longer to wait :(
(10-16-2011, 01:27 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Yeah, no shit man, I used to be 100% sure that The Wire is the best thing ever on TV, but gotta say that Breaking Bad is really coming close, curious to see how the final season will play out.

Crawl Space ending scene is probably one of my all-time favorite TV scenes ever, the acting + sound + camera work is simply amazing.

SPOILER (don't watch if you haven't seen season 4 yet and don't want to be spoiled):

WHERE IS THE MONEYYYYY!

The Wire is still the best show that was ever broad-casted on television, imo.
Gotta agree Thug, The Wire was excellent. Absolutely flawless. I'd have The Wire and The Sopranos in the top tier of television. Then Breaking Bad just below them, but I haven't seen all the episodes so I wouldn't be surprised if I'd place it along with The Wire and The Sopranos when I catch up.

Dexter is another very good show, but the last 2 seasons have had a dip in quality compared to the 4th season which was incredibly good.