Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Headphones
Hi folks,

I want new headphones or earbuds, I want them to block noise from the outside and give a nice representative sound...I currently have Shure SE210 but in my opion my apple first gen in-ear earbuds performed better on a larger frequency scale (bass-high high high hats). Whats ur experience any advice from ur ears? Below 300€ and no Bose plz.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Monster+-+Be...&cp=1&lp=2

get some Gumy Head Phones

[Image: 24n3b5v.jpg]
Sennheiser HD25:

[Image: Sennheiser_HD25.jpg]
(02-05-2010, 02:29 AM)Sean3 link Wrote:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Monster+-+Be...&cp=1&lp=2
Yes...buy earphones from the same company that charge $80 for a $15 video cable :P

For the best sound quality, i would go with headphones instead of the in-ear ones.
I'd have a look at AKG and Beyerdynamics
(02-05-2010, 08:47 AM)cloakster link Wrote:Yes...buy earphones from the same company that charge $80 for a $15 video cable :P

For the best sound quality, i would go with headphones instead of the in-ear ones.
Who said you gotta buy it from that place?

You realize that best buy is a store right?
(02-05-2010, 03:39 AM)GothicDolls link Wrote:get some Gumy Head Phones

[Image: 24n3b5v.jpg]

^ No...i think my current ones are way better :).

(02-05-2010, 08:34 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Sennheiser HD25:

[Image: Sennheiser_HD25.jpg]

^ that one has alot of good reviews and isn't expensive cool :D...i'll consider that one...had some cheaper sennheiser before...and they rocked...but broke down fast :(.

(02-05-2010, 08:47 AM)cloakster link Wrote:Yes...buy earphones from the same company that charge $80 for a $15 video cable :P

i think for sound isolation the in ears are the best ever, but often lack sound quality due to personal ear canal shape...you just gotta get lucky.
(02-05-2010, 05:47 PM)Sean3 link Wrote:Who said you gotta buy it from that place?

You realize that best buy is a store right?

I meant the company, 'Monster', They sell the most overpriced shit ever.

(02-05-2010, 07:53 PM)0Target0 link Wrote:i think for sound isolation the in ears are the best ever

Very true, its the reason i'm using in-ears right now :P
Allright, bought couple of sennheiser CX870 while my shures are in for a repair, the sound is pretty good, lowered mid tones compared to the shures but pwns on the bass  :).

Lock Lock and awaay :D