Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(intruoction) kangaroo [EPIC]
(09-07-2009, 11:58 AM)Richard link Wrote: I love knowing things others don't. *O*

5€
Negative.
Gouda cheese!
what ?

dudes im so scare you can to go internet than you can to find youtube and then you can to seirch "the supernatural" dude im so scare ! :(
u can to tell jinnis and demons best frend for bad pupil ! they can to help to illumaniti ! dude im so scare ! they can to kill us in 2012 too ! im so scare dudes you can to help kill illumaniti ? dude im so scare !!!!! ;(

u must to have noledsh for u can to do it all fight to veni vidi vici ! novus ordo seclorum who can to do fake alien evends its in 2012 ! u can to seirch ! they make lie to slave end kill to humans and animals ! we must to warn ! i contacted mader of independent day and she say we can to make new film ! its painted soon in youtube ! you can to sea new evends in Khurasan in 19 days i can to promise ! big event its priparing :o

u must to find con-action for to find the arrivals .

u all help studies for illumaniti ! u can to tell to hes and ses so u only care about stuped cuntdown on board ! u can to crazy ? good luick !  ;(
humans and animals ! we must to warn !  dude im so scare you can to help me too save pupil for me
(09-23-2009, 06:00 PM)kangaroo link Wrote: what ?

dudes im so scare you can to go internet than you can to find youtube and then you can to seirch "the supernatural" dude im so scare ! :(
u can to tell jinnis and demons best frend for bad pupil ! they can to help to illumaniti ! dude im so scare ! they can to kill us in 2012 too ! im so scare dudes you can to help kill illumaniti ? dude im so scare !!!!! ;(

u must to have noledsh for u can to do it all fight to veni vidi vici ! novus ordo seclorum who can to do fake alien evends its in 2012 ! u can to seirch ! they make lie to slave end kill to humans and animals ! we must to warn ! i contacted mader of independent day and she say we can to make new film ! its painted soon in youtube ! you can to sea new evends in Khurasan in 19 days i can to promise ! big event its priparing :o

u must to find con-action for to find the arrivals .

u all help studies for illumaniti ! u can to tell to hes and ses so u only care about stuped cuntdown on board ! u can to crazy ? good luick !  ;(

Second that bruv.
(09-23-2009, 07:10 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Second that bruv.

brah u can to help me create 2012 forum thread for help humans end animals got noledsh ? we must to fight 2012 aliens to projection blu beam 2012 its dead man u
can u to saw planet x in Estonie brah  :'( :'( :'(

iran its have atom grenade to crash fake alien and crash planet x man u can to reserge that hoogerbooger buddy  :o
(02-16-2010, 12:17 PM)kangaroo link Wrote:brah u can to help me create 2012 forum thread for help humans end animals got noledsh ? we must to fight 2012 aliens to projection blu beam 2012 its dead man u
can u to saw planet x in Estonie brah  :'( :'( :'(

iran its have atom grenade to crash fake alien and crash planet x man u can to reserge that hoogerbooger buddy  :o

I got your back brother, Estonia - Chile - Mexico connect yo, better recognize.

Better start sweating bitches, cause kangaroo is back with the full sack.
lol
we can to have priest at us moviement team here at forum boat ? like noah to pray  ;)