Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Graphics Card Suggestion?
Does the red light flash only for around 2 seconds then switches off when you've just turned the computer on?
If thats it, thats normal.

But if the red light stays on it probably means its not getting any power, but im not sure how that would of happened.
Did you plug the 6-pin PCI-E power connector into the video card?
when the monitor goes out the red light stays on until i reboot....

[Image: trio659.jpg]

and yes i plugged ^^that^^ in
(06-27-2009, 04:40 AM)cloakster link Wrote: Did you plug the 6-pin PCI-E power connector into the video card?
cloak i didnt , i plugged in the one that came with the Graphic Card instead of the power supply , should i redo it?
(06-28-2009, 12:20 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: cloak i didnt , i plugged in the one that came with the Graphic Card instead of the power supply , should i redo it?

The one that came with it is fine. I think they just give you them with the card incase your powersupply doesn't have them already.
It sounds like one of your components are not quite happy with your upgrade.If you haven't already,remove the video card and insert your old one or if your mobo has a vga just plug in your monitor,see weather or not it still says cpu fan is failing.Also make sure everything is connected to the motherboard fan connectors,20+4 pin is fully connected,pci express 6 pin is connected etc.If it fully boots without any problems no bsods or anything,shutdown your computer and re insert the new video card.If it still fails on the second try send it back to newegg or wherever your purchased it and do a rma for a replacement..Before that try different things,as its a bitch sometimes to rma products  :)
computer hasn't shut off for a few days,i guess the pc was just having issues adjusting to the parts,weird