Las Venturas Playground
Football Topic - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Football Topic (/thread-21375.html)

Re: Football Topic - XiZ - 02-11-2010

fuck everton beat chelsea. goddamn louis saha.
arsenal 1-0 liverpool. guess there was a penalty for pool
man u 1-1 villa. just yay.

Re: Football Topic - Converse - 02-11-2010

Wolves 1 - 0 Tottenham

:r :r

We're so not Top 4 quality, we're not consistent enough.

Re: Football Topic - azerty - 02-11-2010

Munch be honest , how did Gerrard got the last free-kick ? He fucking dived like a twat  and afterwards hes still complaining about cesc handball

Re: Football Topic - Munch - 02-11-2010

(02-11-2010, 05:24 PM)azerty link Wrote:Munch be honest , how did Gerrard got the last free-kick ? He fucking dived like a twat  and afterwards hes still complaining about cesc handball

Yeah okay he may of dived, and Cesc's handball equalised with the dive. The bookings were the worst of the whole game. Each booking was messed up.

Maxi got a booking early on in the game, and you can look at it 100 times and still ask yourself how that was a yellow. It was worth an indirect freekick at most. Hardly made contact with him.

There was another yellow card later on in the game. Can't remember who it was (for Liverpool) but it was also wasn't really worth a card. I think it was Degen.

And an Arsenal player, think it was Bendtner, got a yellow for diving by Liverpool's Penalty Box. I don't believe that was a dive. It was a definately a freekick right outside the box.

In terms of Referee decisions, both teams in many games often have shit referees who are for the other team or like blowing stuff (hehe). This game was no different. The ref didn't know who to hate, so he decided to be unfair and 'too fair' to each side. But I think Liverpool got a bit more luck with the ref than Arsenal did.

The throw-in that was meant to be a corner when Degen kicked it out, then Liverpool getting a corner shortly after when Kuyt booted it at an Arsenal player, but the ball never went over the line.

(02-11-2010, 12:32 PM)XiZ link Wrote:fuck everton beat chelsea. goddamn louis saha.
arsenal 1-0 liverpool. guess there was a penalty for pool
man u 1-1 villa. just yay.

Shitty Chelsea! Liverpool need you to keep winning!
As I've said before, it was if anything a freekick outside the box. He was on the line.
Man U drawing was a clear chance for Chelsea to get at a nice distance from them in terms of points, AND a nice chance for Liverpool to catch up to even 2nd place.

Re: Football Topic - XiZ - 02-11-2010

ya but man city is also with 44 points but 24 games, while liverpool got 26 games
so even a draw would displace liverpool

Re: Football Topic - Munch - 02-11-2010

(02-11-2010, 09:07 PM)XiZ link Wrote:ya but man city is also with 44 points but 24 games, while liverpool got 26 games
so even a draw would displace liverpool

Yeah I know. Even City have a chance at 1st place if the top 3 mess up too much.

If Liverpool beaten Arsenal, and own the next 4 games, and Man U and Chelsea LOST their game and 4 others, Liverpool would be in 1st place. Infact even their draw wouldn't do too bad, would just mean we'd need another win to go 3 points ahead of Chelsea if they and United lost the other 4 games.

Chelsea AND Man U both drew, and with us facing Arsenal it was the perfect opportunity. But of course, they knew this and decided to fuck it all up!

Re: Football Topic - azerty - 02-12-2010

munch , that ref wasn't shit he was only for man utd , i still remenber him when it was Man utd- arsenal or Arsenal - man utd , he was always giving foults for man utd

Re: Football Topic - Munch - 02-12-2010

(02-12-2010, 03:40 PM)azerty link Wrote:munch , that ref wasn't shit he was only for man utd , i still remenber him when it was Man utd- arsenal or Arsenal - man utd , he was always giving foults for man utd

If he was only for Man Utd that means he was still shit. No ref should be for anyone. And in turn no ref should be against anyone. He wasn't as bad as other refs but still...wasn't the best of referees.

Mike Riley though, he's the WORST of them all! Haven't seen him for a while though.

Re: Football Topic - azerty - 02-12-2010

honestly you could see that when arsenal where leading 1-0 , he was giving idiot " faults " for liverpool , like that guy called Deguen ( or smth like that ) he jumps on the back of Diaby and its fault for him , and im not counting the 2 dives of gerrard who where obvious  :X
ref just wanted it to be 1-1 wich would have been best result for man utd  _O-

Re: Football Topic - Munch - 02-12-2010

(02-12-2010, 10:01 PM)azerty link Wrote:ref just wanted it to be 1-1 wich would have been best result for man utd  _O-

Then Arsenal won and Utd drew...bet Ferguson demanded his money back!

On a more interesting subject than glory hunting referees...

Yesterday I bought myself a signed Torres away shirt! (The black & gold one). The front is golden so it was obviously printed, but still his signature. On the number 9 (a nice number 9 too) it was a pure black inc pen. It costed £100 originally, but they knocked £20 off it.

Worth every penny! I also bought a Bill Shankly scarf in a a little market stall on the way to the bus stop, costed £6 and was in perfect condition, great material and everything so I bought that too.

Two Liverpool Legends! (But Shankly > Torres any day)